NinjaDeathStar25

Highskies' Player Report on Reit

Your In-game:  Highskies

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95542294

The player's name in-game: Reit

The player's steam name (If you know it): Reit

What did the player do: Told a USMC to "KYS" and said ❤️ and UwU trying to pillow it up and then proceeds to disconnect from the server

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/0b9ce0533c974df8a8214441eacca249

What do you believe should happen to the player: Possible ban for disciplinary actions such as trying to avoid a punishment and telling a player to "kys"

Any extra information: He has in the past done similar things such as  breaking the rules than proceeds to leave the server.

USMC FORECON COL Highskies

uhm sorry reit, but this is a little clear, but this player in my opinion shouldnt be banned, maybe a warning. but +Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Torty said:

uhm sorry reit, but this is a little clear, but this player in my opinion shouldnt be banned, maybe a warning. but +Support

Also may I say that most ppl when mad insults the other(even though you shouldn't) like high when I killed you with my donator gun you tech insulted me for well using it(just my opinion)(also I feel he didn't ltap just got mad at the game and just didn't want to play it)

Edited by Kingmint1

19 minutes ago, Kingmint1 said:

Also may I say that most ppl when mad insults the other(even though you shouldn't) like high when I killed you with my donator gun you tech insulted me for well using it(just my opinion)(also I feel he didn't ltap just got mad at the game and just didn't want to play it)

Getting mad isn't an excuse to tell someone to kill themselves.

+ Support from me.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: USAF Lieutenant Colonel, Captain Price.
JVS: Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Torty said:

29 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Getting mad isn't an excuse to tell someone to kill themselves.

+ Support from me.

I agree it isn't LTAP though

Edited by T Chicken

13 hours ago, Torty said:

14 hours ago, Torty said: