What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:448659117
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman
What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation
What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Classy
What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Well for starters I will make sure that pilots are active and doing there duties assigned to them, and if I see flaws that can be fixed I will do my best to fix the flaws. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe that I can be trusted becuase I always strive to do my best and Stay away from trouble. and I think that I can also be trusted because I am a honest person and Listen to orders given to me.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The propose of avation Officers Is to make sure that thing run smoothly in  SF corps and to Improve the branch as best as we can. 

8 hours ago, ~r~ [1B-02] Smith said:

What is your ingame name?:

Smith
What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:448659117
What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Midshipman
What specialty are you applying for?:

Aviation
What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Classy
What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

Well for starters I will make sure that pilots are active and doing there duties assigned to them, and if I see flaws that can be fixed I will do my best to fix the flaws. 

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe that I can be trusted becuase I always strive to do my best and Stay away from trouble. and I think that I can also be trusted because I am a honest person and Listen to orders given to me.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The propose of avation Officers Is to make sure that thing run smoothly in  SF corps and to Improve the branch as best as we can. 

-Support

- The Application is too short and the answers it feels should be longer.

+/-Support
-Short Application
+Active
+Good Naval

To the people replying yes the application is a HUGE part of getting accepted but please look at more than that! Good Luck Smith

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• 2 weeks later...