Doggo0

Should I get senior admin?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get senior admin?

• Yes
    • No

On 9/17/2020 at 1:57 AM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Doggo has been one of the most experienced and well-mannered staff members i've known on the server for a long time now!

On 9/15/2020 at 11:15 AM, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Doggo would make a great senior admin!

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support.

While i'll acknowledge that Doggo might not be seen as much by some due to his Timezone, i'm willing to testify that 
he's been active for a long time now, and always handles situations very well.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 9/16/2020 at 10:57 PM, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

Doggo has been one of the most experienced and well-mannered staff members i've known on the server for a long time now!

I've known this Man since we were both Lead Engineers he is extremely trustable and I hope this does well.

In my opinion, Doggo has been one of our longest ranking senior admins out of the few we have. With that in mind, he's done well over his time during staff. I can see that Doggo handles situations with an unbiased view and is well-mannered. Might be due to timezone but I don't see him around too much. The man has been in command for a bit which means he has a bit of experience in expecting the unexpected. He does solid work but is it worthy of becoming senior admin? I'm not fully sure on that but my decision:

+/- Support, leaning +Support

This could always change until SMT make their decision but we'll see. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia