How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1

spacer.png

Have you donated?:  No

What rank are you applying for?:  Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?  No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes

Timezone:  GMT+2 , Central Europe

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  Phill, Catsro, Rookie, Hoovy, Rang, Igneous 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I think deserve this rank because I have been in this community for more than a year now. In that time I got to know many people and got familiar with the rules. I have also been staff for 11 months, almost 7 months of that I was admin. I believe I gathered a lot of experience in the time I was part of the staff team. I always try to get on staff when there are sits coming and nobody else is on. I did not receive a single warn or staff strike since I got Trial Moderator. I always try to be as friendly as possible to the people I'm dealing with to make sure they don't start hating the server just because of my actions. I am in TS and in game every day at least for an hour or two unless I have school work to do. If I do get Senior Admin, I could deal with sits much quicker, I wouldn't have to switch job to help people. I am also mature, as seen by my position as HOME. I am planning on joining ET later this month if I have enough time so I can help the server by doing events as well as staffing. I have helped many people especially in the past few months with their questions and problems about staff ranks and sits. I did not want to make this too long, so I just listed the main reasons.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first mute/gag him and ask him to be more polite. If he doesn't comply, I would warn him for Staff Dis also when I give the warning. Next I would check the logs while I listen to his reason for killing them. If he doesn't have a solid reason I would give him a warn for Mass RDM and explain that I am going to ban him and tell him to not do it again. After that I would ban him for 5 days.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I would try to return one or two people, as I was in a sit with 5 people before when I was Moderator and only 2 person talked. The other 3 were just sitting there doing nothing. If I needed all 5 people in the sit I would mute all of them and tell them to calm down. If they start getting frustrated again, I would let each of them talk separately.

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
I would try to explain to them what they did wrong and what they shouldn't do. Even if they didn't care I would give out the appropriate punishment. I would also tell them that having this attitude is never right.

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
These sits only work with evidence. If the reporter does not have evidence, I would tell him to keep an eye out on the reported player. I would also spectate him for a few minutes and if I see him abusing the bug I would bring him and inform him what he did wrong and give his appropriate punishment. The punishment may vary depending on the bug.

Thank you for reading my application!

• Like 1

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

11 minutes ago, Hope said:

+support

Very active on staff, even if he lives in a different time zone. 

Great judgement when it comes to sit/non-bias.

Takes sit with a calm and professional manner.

He is also one of the most enjoyable people in Maintenance 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Hope said:

+support

Massive +Support

-one of the most unbiased staff

-responsible

-serious

I could say a lot more things about Doggo, all around deserves this position.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

2 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

3 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

This man has been an Admin for as long as I can remember, he definitely deserves it! 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

One of the most wonderful staff members here

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

5 hours ago, Hope said:

+support

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+Support

Deserves it, has been loyal and stayed active for a very long time. 
Has helped me a lot when I became admin.
He is a good mentor and overall an amazing guy

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

17 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
One of the few admin's I see the takes sits still, especially considering his time zone.

Extremely active staff member, and extremely active on his rp jobs as well, even though he has a wacky time zone , one of the most dedicated, mature and friendly staff members

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

On 9/13/2020 at 4:19 PM, Hope said:

+support

Happy birthday Doggo

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

Doggo would make a great senior admin!

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.