A rule specification- Accepted

0din

So, I've encountered an issue with Death Troopers relating to their equipment.

"The helmet featured a number of advanced sensor and targeting systems to give total situational awareness of combat areas, enemies and allies. These various upgrades to the helmet systems included a Neuro-Saav macromotion monitor, multi-frequency targeting and acquisition sensors and image-intensifying active pulse emitters, the latter of which was stored within the two green "dots" at the bottom front of the helmet. "

This is a quote from a Wookieepedia article about DT and about Death Troopers and their advanced equipment,

This, and the word from high ranking Death Troopers say that we are able to locate and see cloaked enemies utilizing the previously stated technology built in our armor.

However, I'm not sure if this is specified in the rules for DT. But If I could get some clarification on how this would work in the server that would be great.

Generally speaking it would make sense for Death Troopers to be able to see cloaked enemies in some form of way.

TL;DR: Death Troopers have technology that allows them to see cloaked enemies, is this applicable to the server? .And if so can it be specified somewhere?

Sources: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Death_trooper

(Specified article is called : Equipment)

• Heart-Eyes 1

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

from what IK only  IF and IQ can see cloaked guys 

even Purge cant see cloaked guys and they specilised in hunting Jedi

but that sayed i think DT should be able to see non force users in clocked but you can not see Jedis in clock as only IQ should be able to do that 

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

On 9/20/2020 at 12:57 PM, Finnley24 said:

from what IK only  IF and IQ can see cloaked guys 

even Purge cant see cloaked guys and they specilised in hunting Jedi

but that sayed i think DT should be able to see non force users in clocked but you can not see Jedis in clock as only IQ should be able to do that 

I agree IF does have ID10 we will be able to see anyone who is clocked and you can’t play mind tricks on a droid 

Edited by jackrhyssull

In my opinion that would make no sense to not see force users since u cant play mind tricks with DT either in lore  mind tricks didnt work on DT they were trained for that + we have visors that can see every cloaked being even if force user or not

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

14 hours ago, deeznuts is real xD said:

In my opinion that would make no sense to not see force users since u cant play mind tricks with DT either in lore  mind tricks didnt work on DT they were trained for that + we have visors that can see every cloaked being even if force user or not

On 9/26/2020 at 9:49 AM, [GL] Deez said:

Force cloak is not a Mind trick it turns the Users inVisibale a mind trick is tricking a DT in giveing a jedi a lightsaber

Overseer- Purge COL- Admin 

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png