Senior Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Senior Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Squash

What is your steam name?: Squash

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:116967925

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have experience staffing since I am staff within the server, but on other servers no. I do feel comfortable with the ways of staffing we use however.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 5/21/20

What date did you make your forums account? 5/21/20

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 

Warns.thumb.PNG.6efc6973d6b64bd1d4f756ba539b036b.PNG

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I said it in my T Mod app that I almost got staff on another server, but it got denied due to age requirements.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Central Daylight Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Doggo | Phil | Cogs

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank for multiple reasons listed below. 

Reason 1: I am very dedicated to the server. I am on very often trying my best to help out the server. I am pretty active on staff, trying my best to quickly take sits and move onto others who are having trouble. 

Reason 2: I have gotten the hang of the ULX Commands and feel like I can easily take sits without making any mistakes, as I do agree only one month of ULX command usage does not sound long, but again I do feel like I am a professional at using them now.

Reason 3: My reputation has gotten pretty good over the last couple of months and I think most people know who I am and how I act. 

Reason 4: I handle sits overall professionally, which should be how all staff members handle sits, but I know how to handle them and give the person the acceptable punishment for breaking the server rules.

Reason 5: I am pretty unbias when it comes to staffing. I am sworn to follow by the handbook and not ignore it for friends. I give anyone the right punishment, friends or not.

Reason 6: I have, as of now two pretty big responsibilities within the foundation, I am command in Research and now Maintenance. This one factor alone could be a reason to trust me with this rank I am trying to obtain

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would calmy ask them to please stop cursing so I could handle this situation, if they kept doing it I would gag them, if they kept doing it through chat I would mute them. After that I would check logs, to see how many people they killed without reason. I'd then warn them for MRDM | Staff Disrespect | NCWS (For not tellling me why they broke the rule) Then I would ask a Admin+ to ban them for one week.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would start off by telling everyone to stop speaking so that I could get the side of everyones story and if you don't comply you will receive a Gag. I would gag anybody who continued being toxic, then I would ask one by one, everyones side of there story. After I get done with that task. After that I would check logs/evidence of what rules which player broke then issue a warn on what warn they broke (I would get an admin+ to ban any of them if it was needed) then I would issue a warn on anyone in the sit with Player Disrespect who continued the act, then also NCWS since they did not listen to staff. Atfer that is said and done I would return all remaining people in the sit so that they could return to Role Playing.

Reason I don't have tags.

I have tags within the Discord, Teamspeak and in game. I probably don't have them due to SMT being pretty busy. I got them removed due to missing rolecall, but there was irl things that happened making it impossible for me to make rolecall. I told Rang and I was added back.

Edited by Squash
  • Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Yes no maybe so 

+ support 

This mans is a legend 

very intelligent of rules 

and insightful to make sure his sits are productive 

Give this Squashnard lookin ass his S-MOD 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 minutes ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+support

Incredible application

Well known member of community

Overall fit for sen mod

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 9/13/2020 at 11:20 PM, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

+support

Incredible application

Well known member of community

Overall fit for sen mod

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor