Buschs Security Officer Application

BUSCHY2

1: What is your ingame name?: Depends at the time. I am either known as Shock SSGT Busch 2815 or Midshipman Busch.

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503925884

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Glassy

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
Shock already has an excellent command structure. Other than trying to uphold that level of excellence I would like to when I am given the chance to evaluate the staff and hopefully offer my assistance whether that be help to improve the leadership, which I have already seen one member needs improvement, or help build those who are low ranking NCOs be given the chance to lead as well and help them grow to be able to lead when the time comes.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: Experience is key I believe. I have multiple years of experience, roughly 8, on leading small teams to entire units. Not only online but in real life as well. I am currently in the process of enlistment to join the Air Force Reserve. But trust is given both ways. I trust the staff to make competent decisions to not better themselves but to improve the leadership and those around them.

8: Why do you want this rank?: It's not the rank I want. I want the opportunity to help improve those around me. The rank does not matter to me.

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand.

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a security officer I believe that my purpose would be to uphold the standards of all security personnel. There is always room for improvement and if one battalion or individual is lacking or failing then the entire battalion fails. We would work together as a team to find the best solution the problem and the best way to execute the problem. As well I believe the well being of all security personnel is important. Making sure that everyone feels respected and enjoys their time on the server in their certain job.

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

+ SUPPORT 

honestly I was going to - support at first but I can feel this guy has the energy to lead a specialty his reasons at first was abit meh but you won me over at the fact that you rather be thought as a person doing the job of the specialty rather then focusing on it being a rank 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

22 hours ago, BUSCHY2 said:

1: What is your ingame name?: Depends at the time. I am either known as Shock SSGT Busch 2815 or Midshipman Busch.

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:503925884

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Glassy

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
Shock already has an excellent command structure. Other than trying to uphold that level of excellence I would like to when I am given the chance to evaluate the staff and hopefully offer my assistance whether that be help to improve the leadership, which I have already seen one member needs improvement, or help build those who are low ranking NCOs be given the chance to lead as well and help them grow to be able to lead when the time comes.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: Experience is key I believe. I have multiple years of experience, roughly 8, on leading small teams to entire units. Not only online but in real life as well. I am currently in the process of enlistment to join the Air Force Reserve. But trust is given both ways. I trust the staff to make competent decisions to not better themselves but to improve the leadership and those around them.

8: Why do you want this rank?: It's not the rank I want. I want the opportunity to help improve those around me. The rank does not matter to me.

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand.

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a security officer I believe that my purpose would be to uphold the standards of all security personnel. There is always room for improvement and if one battalion or individual is lacking or failing then the entire battalion fails. We would work together as a team to find the best solution the problem and the best way to execute the problem. As well I believe the well being of all security personnel is important. Making sure that everyone feels respected and enjoys their time on the server in their certain job.

+ Support 

+ Has experience with this kind of job

- Haven´t seen you on that much

+ Good Application

+ Feels like he cares about the position

+Support
+Active
+Good Application
+Good Leadership

I wish you the best of luck!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

9 minutes ago, mikeytheman said:

+Support
+Active
+Good Application
+Good Leadership

I wish you the best of luck!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN