Suggestion - Denied

luxarygaming1

What you want to see? - I would like to see a similarity of the old warn appeal format.

Why should we add it? - Honestly me as a gaminglight member with 26 warns I would love to take back the times where I minged or did other things of the sort  because honestly I do regret doing all those things to ruin people's time on gaminglight and if people have as many warns as me and feel the same way I feel because it is harder to get into other jobs or families because they will look at your warns and automatically say oh he's a minge nope even though it has been months that you do not get warned. lots of people have a hard time getting into things such as being an moderator/administration because of there warns.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of this would be that more people would be in departments such as EMS,staff,Swat ETC. in my opinion it would smart to bring back a similarity of the old warn appeal format so others that have had a point in there life that they are childish and look back and say  wow I was very childish and would like to change there act and take PRP Seriously to join other departments have a chance to but there would be boundaries maybe a max of how many warns you can appeal in one month or something of the sort. 

Who is it mainly for? - This would be mainly for people that would like to appeal any old warns that regret doing something and have had at least 2 months without a warn and looks like they are honestly regretful and will not do the same thing again basically giving the person a second chance I think that this would help the community grow such as in departments. If the person is doing the same things such as minging or player disrespect ETC. then the player should have bigger consequences and should be blacklisted from the appeal format.

Links to any content - N/A

• Head of Staff

No other Gaminglight servers have an old warn appeal, the only one that had it was PoliceRP but it was removed, very unlikely that it will come back

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

N O 

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

I have a warn from 3 years ago, I'd love for it too be removed but I doubt it's going to happen

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 9/17/2020 at 6:06 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Would love for it to return, but it's not gonna happen..

-Support

I would love for this to come back as I have a decent amount of warnings which was when I was a minge and I obviously changed my act. Sadly people abused the system so I doubt there is no way this system will be put back in place sadly.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ support I think it will help older players in the community

On 9/21/2020 at 9:59 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

This was added back a while ago, but it got removed due to people abusing it. People appealed warns, minged. Stopped minging, get more warns, etc. 

Well then if we saw people abusing the system it is a appeal for a reason so let the admins decide if it is being abused, its for older players like us..

Edited by UfoRia-v2