SupremeChow Admin Application - Accepted

SupremeChow

Should SupremeChow be Promoted to Admin?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should SupremeChow be Promoted to Admin?

• Yes
    • No

SupremeChow Admin Application

What is your in-game name?: SupremeChow

What is your steam name?: [GL] SupremeChow

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:77484257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) : Yes I have experience staffing on GamingLight and in other minor communities.

What date did you start playing on the community? :(roughly):  6/20/18 (3 years)

What date did you make your forums account?: September 25, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 11 https://prnt.sc/uga97d

Have you donated?: Yes (110$ so far)

What rank are you applying for?: Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Jimmy James, MIKeY , Gamikzone, (Super Admins), Jayden,(Head Admin), Matthew (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

Why do I believe that I deserve the rank? I believe that there are a few reasons why I deserve the rank. I'll start firstly with my commitment to not only PoliceRP , but to GamingLight as a whole. As a member of the community for over 3 years, I have always supported GamingLight no matter what direction they go in, as of recently I have been playing on the new Jedi Vs Sith server that GamingLight has launched as well as actively staffing for PoliceRP. Secondly, I am a well-seasoned senior moderator, I have built a lot of experience using ULX, and I believe that I am fluent with the administrative system. I know and (will continue to) use all the powers granted to me to my best ability without ever doing anything that would be considered abuse. As a fair and friendly staff member (Like many others), I am always helping out the community even when I am off-duty, I help new players all the time whether its in-game, OOC or even sometimes within our GamingLight Discord servers. Lastly, I want to talk about my activity, as we are all affected by coronavirus, and many of us are returning or have returned to school I am fortunate to have my school convert into a temporary online school situation, which in my favor is only 3 hours a day which means that I can be on the server while most of my fellow staff members are at school. Ultimately I want to become an Admin to only help the server out, in numerous ways like event team or just staffing in general, I hope you will consider my application and thank you for reading.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

As I would be a Admin, I would do what any experienced staff member would do. First I would freeze them, and then promptly bring them to a roof away from roleplay , to prevent any further disturbances. I'd calmly ask(type in my situation) the person to lower their tone and to calm down(If they were cursing at me), if they were to continue to bluntly disrespect and show no signs of calming down, I would proceed to gag and or mute them. Finally, I'd refer to the MOTD and explain to them the rules that they have broken, I'd explain to them their punishment (A Formal Warning and a 5 day ban), I'd continue to issue the formal warning and ban them for 5 days.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

I would do nothing to the suspected player myself, I would simply report him/her to JMT/SMT regarding that I believe they are an ALT account.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

I would let JMT+ Know that a player is threating to chargeback who can bring it up to SMT to allow the player to be properly dealt with.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

I would bring said family to a roof away from roleplay, tell them to get their act's together and to start following the MOTD, if said minging were to continue I would bring the issue up to JMT+ to discuss any further punishment details.

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

First I would ask in admin chat since we have a very capable staff team currently and discuss the situation, if they are also unaware as to what to do in the situation I would follow COC and ask my superiors on what to do.

5q3NfnC.png

3 hours ago, rip my soul said:

+/- support 

+mature 

+well known

- only really been on the last week so he could apply 

-my person experiences have been ehh

good luck Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

22 hours ago, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• Known in the community for a while
  • Respects all players in the community
  • Always mature during staff
  • Has the posture of a Senior Mod+

He's also super chill and very helpful to newer Trial Moderators such as myself.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

+Support

I believe SupremeChow is ready to be an admin due to his time spent in staff as well as his time spent as a senior moderator. SupremeChow has proven himself to be very knowledgeable of the MOTD rules and can handle any situation that he comes across on staff. He is very respectful and has a perfect reputation on the PRP server. This is a very well typed out application, and I hope you get accepted. 

I wish you the best of luck SupremeChow!

On 9/12/2020 at 8:07 PM, SupremeLord Kami said:

+Support

• Known in the community for a while
  • Respects all players in the community
  • Always mature during staff
  • Has the posture of a Senior Mod+

I agree, good luck!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

• Head Admin
On 9/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, Brando said:

+Support

I believe SupremeChow is ready to be an admin due to his time spent in staff as well as his time spent as a senior moderator. SupremeChow has proven himself to be very knowledgeable of the MOTD rules and can handle any situation that he comes across on staff. He is very respectful and has a perfect reputation on the PRP server. This is a very well typed out application, and I hope you get accepted. 

I wish you the best of luck SupremeChow!

+support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪