Midget Warlord

Fix the rulebook (!MOTD)

What you want to see? - The MOTD brought up to present times, the damn thing hasn't been updated in a very long time. Specifically the rules relating to spawn and spawn camping.

Why should we add it? - Everyone is getting very pissed off, and more and more frequently I'm seeing entire teams go AFK for the rest of the war, or often times just straight up leave. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The server  might not die again. I was present for the last time the server died, and there is a definite pattern to it. This may help a bit with the issues the server is having, or it may not, but either way the rules should be brought up to standard.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - 

Edited by Midget Warlord

Yes if someone can just go through the MOTD for a bit and fix any problems that would be nice

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

5 hours ago, Torty said:

Yes if someone can just go through the MOTD for a bit and fix any problems that would be nice