Daggers GM Application

Dagger

Should i get GM?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i get GM?

• Yes
    • No

in-game name: Dagger

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441649770 (Hope this is correct)

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: COL

Have you donated to the server?: I have Lord rank

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 6: Player Diss x3. RDM, FailRP, Minge. (FailRP and minge were from when i first joined)

How much time do you have on the server?: I joined the server 9 months ago

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Decently well. I have watched all the movies/shows and read about the Lore every so often. I'm don't know it all though.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a GM so i can put on fun events and entertain people later in the night so they stay online. I want to have the people on the server want to stay and keep playing and make them happy with my events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have been here awhile and don't really have a reason to abuse my powers as GM.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Some what

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I have not been a GM before but understand how they work. A GMs job is to put on fun events that challenge the troops, keep the RP going and entertain the server.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An On-Ship event is either Small scale battles or passive RP. An Off-ship event is normally large scale battles and having at least 1 map change. Off-Ships will always end with a DB. (Off-ship events tend to cause more lag/FPS drops than On-ship events)     [2 On-ship event ideas: A supply ship has come to restock the ISD. A Rebel special forces squadron has boarded the ship, find and terminate them! Off-ship idea: We have discovered a large rebel factory that is mass producing weapons for the enemy, Kill any rebels and take over the base!] 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Giveweapon (Player name) (Weapon name)            [To get the weapon name simply go into the Q menu and right click on the weapon and click "Copy to clipboard"]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model (Player name) (Model name)         [To get a player model simply hold C and click on "Player Model",  then right click on the model you want and click "Copy to clipboard".]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Dagger

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+/-support.                                                                           +Nice guy.                                                                            -not that active.                                                               -used to be a bit mingy but not anymore                                 +dedicated.                                                         +Knows how to take responsibilitys.    if u get more active will change to +support

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• 2 weeks later...