• No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: ChipDail

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9081632

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: Around 1.5/2 Months

What timezone are you in?: Russian(Moscow) 2 Hours Ahead of EST

How many Warns do you have?: 14

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I consider myself a very dedicated person in PD and I always try my best to put all possible and BEST effort into PD and always making sure it's performance is as great as possible. As a PD LT I always overlook everyone on PD and always take everything that happens into consideration, I always try to help people in all situations possible. BUT at the same time staying a calm and chill person. I am not that type of command who only knows how to shout and cant get a message ahead otherwise, this still means I can be strict in some occasions, but I try to teach people how to solve situations easily and in best interests for themselves. A lot of the community including PD know me and trust me, in my opinion it is as important when being a command when people are not scared or worried to talk to you about anything, and I always listen and answer as best as I can. I want to make sure that everyone in PD is taught correctly, but at the same time have fun being in PD which is extremely important. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes!

Edited by Chip&Dail

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

9 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
- Just back from LOA so could wait 
- Not the most active 
+ Good Guy 
+ Mature Guy 

Overall i fell that Chipdail should wait a bit longer before CPT other than that hes a good guy 

I feel you could do with more time off LOA and some more activity but other than that I think you could be a decent fit for Captain.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

57 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
- Not the most active 
+ Good Guy 
+ Mature Guy 

Overall i fell that Chipdail should wait a bit longer before CPT other than that hes a good guy 

You've spent just less than a month on a LOA since August. In the week you've returned, you've clocked 3 hours on patrol. I think you are a good guy who fits command very well, but like Cammy said, you really should spend some time off a LOA before applying.

• Head Admin
18 hours ago, Wank said:

You've spent just less than a month on a LOA since August. In the week you've returned, you've clocked 3 hours on patrol. I think you are a good guy who fits command very well, but like Cammy said, you really should spend some time off a LOA before applying.

-Support for the above reason, 3 hours in one week is less than half an hour per day. Try to be active and clock more time if needed.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 9/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
- Not the most active 
+ Good Guy 
+ Mature Guy 

Edited by MJTHEOG

Retired_Signature.png?ex=6622666c&is=662

On 9/13/2020 at 2:19 AM, Cammy said:

+/- Support 
- Not the most active 
+ Good Guy 
+ Mature Guy 

aswell as 14 warns. if they are old then its fine 

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk