Yes or No  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be 2LT

1.Whats your ingame name?: SGM Silver 2261

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:511942204

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes many times 

4.How long have you been on the server: 170+ hours

5.How many warns do you have?: 0

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to become 2LT because i feel that now that i have come back i have  alot to offer as a new and fresh 2LT applicant . I relied its not a rank but more of a responsibility and that means to take charge and  keep the STs in check

7.What Timezone are you?: Standard EST timezone

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:   I feel i command the St very well as  Sub division Lead and  former officer it has basically been in my blood since i came to  the server at the rank of SGT Former Commander Monaco put me i charge of Heavy Battalion and it ran its course with me getting more then triple the members but sadly it came to a end when family issue interfered.  Also i have  have figured out the best ways to deal with minges and alot of the time its to ignore their plys for attention as this will stop them quicker. And as a former 2LT of the ST i also know the  procedures and ways to handle large amoutns of STs at once some instances of this was when if first became 2LT i had to control 8 mingy Sts by my self as a new 2LT and i managed to contain all but one that got arrested.  I also know how to direct and command specilized operations as i have been Beta Company lead and that took a great deal of time to write up traning pprocedures and command so to ensure the orders got through.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I can for sure isay one of the things that makes me stand out is that i have been the lead of 2 diffrent ST sub divisions the Heavy lead from SGT-SFC and then the Beta company lead from SFC -2LT before handing it off to The current BCL Mickey who has don a great job with it. Also to add to that What also make me stand out is my  always improving rigidness torwdes mingery as ive played more and more i have become more and more strict on  what is allowed to be done around me 

Edited by silverfox2261

+ Support
+ Has experience as an ST officer
+ Best BCL
+ Trustworthy
+ Is a huge boomer

• Thanks 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

3 minutes ago, KazokSTM said:

+ Support
+ Has experience as an ST officer
+ Best BCL
+ Trustworthy
+ Is a huge boomer

boomer alert

• Thanks 1

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 5:41 PM, zefershpear said:

- support 

Honestly he just got out of reserves and I haven't even seen him on once as a ST trooper he is mostly on other batellions the ideal officer would be on almost everyday 

and ? what if he came out of reserves yeah maybe some changes came but he still has his experience and his knowledge about leading troops. I understand that he needs to be more active and all but i wouldnt play on 1 job the entire day +support

Edited by deeznuts is real xD

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR