Staff tags for the PRP discord - Denied

Will

• Head Admin

What you want to see? - Staff tags or something to denote staff in the main PoliceRP discord server

Why should we add it? - Seeing how other GL discord servers have roles to denote members of their staff team, I feel by adding something similar to PoliceRP's discord, users who need to get in touch with a staff member can easily find and reach out to one. 

What are the advantages of having this? - See above

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - n/a

Forklift_Signature.png

+Support
Shouldnt be to hard to make a role and give it to staff, and if its not hard why not!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head of Staff
On 9/12/2020 at 1:00 PM, Carrots said:

+Support

-It would be cool.

-I think it could  be doable if they made requesting-tags channel and you could request for Staff tags

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Sadly not. We feel the discord is already well moderated with JMT/ SMT. It's also a lot more work to set up perms and etc. And I nor other SMT have time at the moment to set it all up. B/c updates REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Good suggestion though!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor