What is your steam name?:kingnick207

What is your steamID?STEAM_0:1:446850546

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)September 6 2018

What date did you make your forums account?September 13 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?:3

proof is at the bottom most are Over a year old

Have you donated?Yes around $10091BF4E7C-3394-4862-BA90-1C5599779056.thumb.png.0ad4a07c6028f69347c8ff5b94538840.png

What rank are you applying for?Trial Moderator 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?No

have you read the Staff guidelines:Yes

Timezone: CST Central Standard time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) n/a

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum:

•I’ve tried to become staff many times every time I’ve been denied so I think I got it this time I’ve been with this server for about 2 years now I’ve been through thick and thin with this server and I want to take on a big responsibility in this server when I joined this server it was mostly the only thing I played this server made me happy so I want to pay back my dues because  this server helped me out and now I want to help the server.I believe I could be a great staff member I’ve read the staff handbook and I’ve seen staff members work all I want is a chance.A chance to help out the community I play on I want to help people out on the server give them a reason to play on this server I want them to see how this is a great server in my opinion  I can be calm and chill during staff sits and I won’t raise my voice for any reason I want to help people out with there problems if it’s someone that stole a government vehicle I want to let them know that’s not allowed for example Or someone keeps on Rdming People in the streets i will show them that’s against the  rules and that they can’t do that.All I’m asking for is a chance to make this server better I can’t do that if people are rdming and no one is doing anything about it so this is the reason I should get accepted into staff. I want to get the chance to help to make a difference in this server.

-King

-How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?i would take them to a roof top and ask them to calm down if they refuse and keep screaming and not answering the questions I would give the I will gag them check logs to see what he/she did since it’s Rdm in this situation I will check to see who she killed and when then I would warn he or she for Mass Rdm/Staff Diss I would have to get a higher up to jail/ban the player

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+ support

Great application

Has been around for quite a while 

low warns that are older warns  

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

37 minutes ago, Vice said:

+ support

Great application

gl

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

11 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

+Support

Good Friend

Nice Guy

Low Warns

Active

Good luck and stay active.

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 9/12/2020 at 1:12 PM, Vice said:

+ support

Great application

I have seen King and he never minges, he is always serious to a point to where it is still fun. He is a good person and deserves to be staff (in my opinion).

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager