ZeroX Report (now i actually have the steamid)- Denied

wolphin

Your in game name: TwizKury

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The player's in game name:  SX Associate Zero 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:13606971

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: May 27, 2020

What did the player do: Said the nword. And before you ask, yes this did happen a few months ago. I'm only re-reporting this because recently i realized he wasn't banned/given a warning or any form of punishment (even though I told Hotshot about the situation, and gave evidence).

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Personally, IDC what happens to him, but ig a ban? Not exactly sure the punishment that should be given.

Any extra information:  Yes, IK that this happened 5 months ago, but i decided to make a formal report after my other one wasn't dealt with, so apologies if it's too late to do anything. Also, timestamp is 3:49

Edited by wolphin

might be a furry but might also not be

I take responsibility I did not know this was a rule to be honest and I was messing around trying to act hard regret saying it I know racism isn’t allowed i wasn’t trying to be racist I’m sure you all know that but if this does hurt anyone I apologize just want to let you all know that I regret it and accept the warm.

also wanna mea toon this was 5 months ago and I haven’t acted like that since not an excuse just noting 

Edited by Zero X

Yyyeaaahhhh, 5 months is a bit late, to me it looks like you're just trying to be an ass.

- Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

I'mma just drop the same +/- I did last time

Although i'm still curious about wether or not hotshot actually talked to zero? Like did he openly say he just never handled it, or are you reporting an issue that has been handled, but no formal warning or ban was handed out?

- support

While yes he should not have said it this is very old case and is kinda irrelevant now. in a way ( no disrespect intended) this seems very petty to report this 5 months after this happend. 

Plus the player has owned up to his actions in a post above and has since improved his actions. and from what ive seen this player is good PRP player      

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

If hotshot handled it then he handled it and nothing further should happen

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Yyyeaaahhhh, 5 months is a bit late, to me it looks like you're just trying to be an ass.

- Support

1 hour ago, Vice said:

- support

While yes he should not have said it this is very old case and is kinda irrelevant now. in a way ( no disrespect intended) this seems very petty to report this 5 months after this happend. 

Plus the player has owned up to his actions in a post above and has since improved his actions. and from what ive seen this player is good PRP player      

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Aight, my bad @Zero X. Looks like you have changed.

Imma take back this report.

3 hours ago, T Chicken said:

I'mma just drop the same +/- I did last time

Although i'm still curious about wether or not hotshot actually talked to zero? Like did he openly say he just never handled it, or are you reporting an issue that has been handled, but no formal warning or ban was handed out?

No formal warn/ban was handed from what I know.
He never said anything else about the situation after I told him, so I was going of the premise that nothing ever came out of it.

might be a furry but might also not be

• Head of Staff
10 hours ago, Vice said:

- support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

12 hours ago, Vice said:

- support

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

Leaning -Support
It just seems like you held this report back for so long only for personal gain or that's my opinion atleast.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

22 hours ago, Vice said:

- support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018