Masterkings unban- Denied

MasterKing

Steam Name:  Lil Tjay

Ingame Name: I forgot i think its masterking

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:455148988

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Not sure does not state

Reason for Ban: Hitting over 30 warns.

Most of my warns are from 2018 and 2019, they are pretty old. I got banned about 2 months ago and want to come back to the server really bad. The problem is that i couldent get my old warns removed so i was on high alert not to recieve another warn that would lead to my perm ban for going over the warn limit. im trying to be better and was kinda hard due too my old warns back from 2 to 1 year ago. im hoping that i get to come back to the server and be better,  and start fresh

3 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-Support Warn Bans Aren't Appealable,

You had FORTY chances and threw them all away.

As said above you had plenty of time to correct your behavior now you deal with the consequences 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

4 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-Support Warn Bans Aren't Appealable,

You had FORTY chances and threw them all away.

like 40, really

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-Support 

they are not appeal able  

you should have thought about it before you got 40 warns.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

2 hours ago, MasterKing said:

For everyone saying warns are not appealable i already know that, thats not what im appealing for, im appealing my Ban not my warns

Were saying a ban from getting 40 warns is not appealable

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

Even if warn bans were appealable, I still wouldn't want you back. 

You caused a lot of problems and even then, back then you had no intention to change. 40 chances and I have seen some of the mingiest people stop themselves before it's too late. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Warn Bans are not appeal-able 
-Support 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 9/13/2020 at 3:31 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Even if warn bans were appealable, I still wouldn't want you back. 

You caused a lot of problems and even then, back then you had no intention to change. 40 chances and I have seen some of the mingiest people stop themselves before it's too late. 

-SUPPORT

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018