In-game Name:

Xnmora

SteamID:

Xnmora

DiscordID:

Xnmora#8191

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?

I'd rank it a 6 out of 10. I know basic knowledge and know about many of the SCPs.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I have a strong hatred for the security of the foundation and I would like to destroy them and force the Foundation into utter panic. I am a good shot and can hold my own in a fire fight. I pride myself in the fact that I'm a reliable medic and I can be a good support in any CI raids in the future ensuring that other members of the CI make it back alive.  I know the layout of the foundation well and I know how to interact with foundation  without drawing suspicion so one day I can become a sleuth and provide information to help raids be more successful.  I can also be a support as a sniper as I am a fairly good shot and unlike Foundation Gensec I can actually hit my targets. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Something that sets me apart from other applicants is I focus more on others on my team rather than myself. I will ensure that any other CI's that raid alongside me will make it back alive as I believe if I have to sacrifice myself to take down the foundation and make sure my fellow CI make it back alive I will gladly do so. I a comfortable with leading in emergencies and I am very tactical.  

How active can you be?

I can be on  for an average about 5 hours in various times of the day.  I can get on Weekends and Weekdays.  And I am never inactive for more than 2 days.  

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

Edited by Xnmora

+Support 

Seems pog

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+ support                     Don't listen to that person ^ 

You ARE pog 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG