Rektify's Coming-Out-Of-Retirement RRH App

Rektify

In Game Name: Rektify

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:797820

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Rangiatea

How many Strikes do you have: If we're talking about warnings, 2 relatively old ones. I have 2 strikes in maintenance for missing the weekly logs but that's about it. 

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team because I miss protecting the [REDACTED] lads. I enjoyed my time as an Alpha-1 High command when it was a branch and a former Alpha-1 personnel after the change. I am passionate I wish to come back and serve underneath the Council and offer my life. Besides, it's also a really fun job! 

Why should we accept you: I believe I should be accepted due to my command experience, as stated previously before, in Omicron-9 and Alpha-1 when it was a branch. Being a former Vice Commander and personnel of this elite group, I am well versed in the ways of combat and leadership through a respectable and fun approach. I recently joined back in MTF in order to quickly learn any new combat positions as to keep myself up to date with current battle tactics. I am quick at making call outs when needed and I will never hesitate to throw my body in front of the VIP in order to protect them (also cause you gotta die for the homie). As staff, I have handled many situations between MTF, CI, regular D class, etc., giving me a good amount of experience to deal with any problems that may occur while protecting the O5 in-rp and out. I am pretty straight forward yet gentle with any serious situations and I am able to keep a firm composure when in the heat of battle. Anyone who knows me understands that I have put a lot of dedication into  what I like and enjoy. Alpha-1 has always been a place I could call home and having some semblance of it back into my life gives me great joy. 

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

7 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Former A1 and OMI9 High VCMDR, good at PvP, chill guy, best suited for position.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

8 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Former A1 and OMI9 High VCMDR, good at PvP, chill guy, best suited for position.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||