North Second sister application

Northypoo

Do I deserve Second Sister?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Second Sister?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name):   North                              Star Wars Dancing GIF by Cheezburger

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Second sister

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason is that I want to be the person that the IQ/Purge to look up too the reason is so I can set a example. Also I want them to  enjoy their time on this amazing server and enjoy the regiment overall. I do not want the IQ/Purge to be bored and leave this amazing regiment as well. I want to be a leader in this branch and help my fellow lore+ I put this on the Grand IQ I will do my very best to command the IQ/Purge to the best of my ability.

4. How much game time do you have on the server

3 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
 I think the main purpose of commander is to lead your IQ/Purge and be a great role model to the other IQ to look up to you as a commander. And too also grow the regiment as a team. And to have the troopers and the IQ to have a good time while playing on Purge/IQ.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: You should trust me because I'm pretty loyal to this server I haven’t done anything severe. I have change and I have stopped minging around once I got staff and then to now, I have stopped all of that, I have. The other reason is that most of my friends are on this great server I'll be heartbroken If I get kicked out, I have the best times on Purge/IQ there are just the two-best regiment on this server.

I can list so much thing that are amazing about them, but it would fill this page up. The vibes in IQ/Purge there so much more chill and entertaining.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be on all the time

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 4 warnings but they are pretty miner I do apologize for my actions for the 4 warnings I have done.

1. mic spam

2. RDM over a carton of milk

3. NLR

4. damaging staff

zsilvwqr6yy31.jpg