Bryan Bandit FearRP report- Accepted

ColeSoft Grey

I dunno why I have to make a forums report when this could have been handled ingame but

Your in game name: Cole Sladvak UMC

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92941799

The player's in game name: Bryan Bandit

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:443447193

What did the player do: Broke FearRP when he Put his nova away then pulled a NeGev after a few seconds

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Simple Warn

Any extra information: 

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

+support

FearRP was very clearly broken

the Nova i think was just a weapon he had out when he got out of the car so he put it away but pulling out a negev was breaking FearRP. This player should have known better

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Vice said:

+support

the Nova i think was just a weapon he had out when he got out of the car so he put it away but pulling out a negev was breaking FearRP. This player should have known better

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+support 

you cant take out a gun during a 1V1 when being mugged or kidnapped.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

15 hours ago, Vice said:

+support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

I was in the wrong when I thought of it after. I’m deeply sorry and getting a warn would be the right punishment for me

Edited by "Bryan

Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford