Questions:

1. What is your Ingame Name:    Defplan

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it):    STEAM_0:1:95509822

3. Rank:    EXFM

4. Time on server:    7 WEEKS

5. Total strikes ever received:    NONE

6. How many warns do you have on GL:   1

7. Who gave you permission to apply:    FWS Zack/Crystal

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?:   59. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words):     because im part of Security and MTF so i would love be a combative in medical cause i can heal people while helping MTF and Security with anything but if i have to heal i would heal them first then go help and if there are no medics on i would be at medbay half of the time in people need to be healed but if MTF needs me i would go help them while healing them

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? i would heal the mtf e11 CPL then i wound help the MTF A1 Captain

my active would be 5 

+ support

+Combat experience

+Brownie points

+he's pretty active rn, would likely be better with ACM

+/- Has a warn for what he thinks was for combat healing, but it was a while ago and he learned his lesson, so he is also a great learner

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

23 hours ago, Zack / Zarl said:

+ support

+Combat experience

+Brownie points

+/- Has a warn for what he thinks was for combat healing, but it was a while ago and he learned his lesson, so he is also a great learner

This mans is cringe +supp 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, Zack / Zarl said:

+ support

+Combat experience

+Brownie points

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 9/12/2020 at 12:40 AM, Zack / Zarl said:

+ support

+Combat experience

+Brownie points

yes he still in medical

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+/- Support Leaning Towards +

+ Brownie

+ Combat Experience

+/- Has a Warn for Combat Healing could become an issue in the Future but may have learned

- It might be due to time zone issues or my PC Dying and u get on but i havn't seen you in the past week

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic