1 member has voted

1. 1. Should or should I not become a Trial mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Turtle

What is your steam name?:[GL]NotTurtle

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:451944273

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)8-9 months i don't remember

What date did you make your forums account?probably 3 - 5 months ago probably 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server?None

Have you donated?Yes

What rank are you applying for?Trial mod

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes

Timezone:Western

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I will always try to be active even though i have school and been in this server for a long time, and I've fix my mistakes and will always try to be professional with everyone, I will also help everyone or atleast try to . I will show growth upon the staff team, and even if you don't accept this, i will also try to improve myself. (all to those trial mods never stop trying <3) i'm also coming back to this server which means i will  be really active on the weekend so if then there's  no mod's/admins on i will try to handle stuff and call higher up for help as well.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? :First i will bring them and ask them what did they do, and if he keeps cursing i will gag him, and ask a witness what happened after i get the full story i will ungag him/her and try to get their part of the story, if  they just curse at me i will just gag him/her again and get a higher up to warn/ban them for MASS RDMx#/Cursing at Staff.

18 minutes ago, Shock STFAL COL Sully said:

+Support

-Mature

-Knowledgeable (lots of time on the server)

-Good App.

Could use a bit more detail on the app but good luck bud!

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th