Should SupremeLord get Support?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should SupremeLord get Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: SupremeLord

Steam Name: [GL] SupremeLord

SteamID:Β STEAM_0:0:182564227

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?
Yes.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
Always when there's anything regarding TS, whether it'd be to communicate with people I know or during RP.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I would wish to join the GL Support Team to further allow myself to help GamingLight more in regards of people who are new and require assistance when it's needed in TeamSpeak, as my experience in Staff and overall RP I can see when people need help in getting tags or any assistance from a Support Member. I can also see myself being able to help the new-comers of GL due to the the factor that I usually do nothing but talk when I can further expand my help to GL Community as this is also a great opportunity for me to explore in a helpful way to allow other people get back into Role-play when they need to, such may include when one joins PRP and gets trained, ImperialRP when people join branches and etc. With the fundamentals I've learned and gained throughout 3 years of experience that I've gained in the GL Community, I deem myself to be extremely helpful when it is needed.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

With all my experience gained throughout the years, I can provide activity, maturity, responsibility and anything else in regards of Support sits especially when dealing with GL players to fit the best of their needs.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?Β 

HelloΒ I'm SupremeLord from GL Support, how many I assist you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes.

spacer.png

11 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

+support

mature

helpful

good attitude

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β RΒ Imperial RP General =-=Β Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=Β Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Shock VCMDR/CMDRΒ Β |Β  January 23 - August 29thΒ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic