In-game Name: 

AgentFoxy

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:101605491

DiscordID:

AgentFoxy#1996

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
If I were to rank it 1-10 I would place my knowledge of CI at about a 7-7.5

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I would like to join the C.I. so I can raise hell against the foundation, I want to see the facility burnt to a crisp. I know I haven't really been on yalls server much but I am trying to find something that has less activity. There are a lot of foundation. I would like to "even the odds a little" so to speak.  I am an excellent marksman, and a very stealthy infiltrator. I am very active in comms and can cooperate well with my team and know how to follow orders to a T.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have a vast knowledge of SCP and is probably my favorite fandom. I have played Containment breach, Secret lab, spent hours researching and watching videos on various scps. (Am very familiar with the (streamline scps and their containment procedures) ex. 173, 096, 106, 066, 049 etc. 

I also have Gmod SCP server experience from being a part of the Omni-Ed. SCP staff team for a couple years as [Super Admin] / [Events Leader] 

How active can you be?

If my schedule works out I will be playing 4-5 days a week. I work 2 jobs so hours are limited on when I can actually get on.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I don't have teamspeak but I do have discord. I am in the process of setting up a teamspeak account just for this server.