Associate Zero player warning- Denied

wolphin

Your in game name: TwizKury

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

The player's in game name:  SX Associate Zero 

The player's steam ID (required): currently looking for it

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: May 27, 2020

What did the player do: Said the nword. And before you ask, yes this did happen a few months ago. I'm only re-reporting this because recently i realized he wasn't banned/given a warning or any form of punishment (even though I told Hotshot about the situation, and gave evidence).

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Personally, IDC what happens to him, but ig a ban? Not exactly sure the punishment that should be given.

Any extra information:  Yes, IK that this happened 5 months ago, but i decided to make a formal report after my other one wasn't dealt with, so apologies if it's too late to do anything

might be a furry but might also not be

+/- 

-He DID say a no no word & should know better

-However it's 5 months old

-I'm confused, did hotshot personally say it wasn't dealt with? or did they not issue a formal warning/ban?

-There wasn't rlly racist intent on it, still doesn't excuse it, but since it's 5 months old I'd say at most a warning would suffice 

2 hours ago, Jayden said:

This can't be dealt with unless the player's SteamID is provided. @wolphin

im trying to find the steamid rn, i just dont know his profile name.

3 hours ago, T Chicken said:

+/- 

-He DID say a no no word & should know better

-However it's 5 months old

-I'm confused, did hotshot personally say it wasn't dealt with? or did they not issue a formal warning/ban?

-There wasn't rlly racist intent on it, still doesn't excuse it, but since it's 5 months old I'd say at most a warning would suffice 

1. thank you for not immediately -supporting the post because the video was 5 months old
2. they didn't issue a formal warning/ban (from what I saw), he just said "it'll be dealt with" and did something else

might be a furry but might also not be