M4A4 & Paycheck raise for CI Sawbones - Denied

Eilish

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting that the Sawbones class for CI gets a change to what weapon they have.  I believe that the AN-94, which is the current Sawbones weapon, is hard to see what you are shooting since the iron sights break sometimes (https://medal.tv/clips/32556734/d1337BFuREWZ (Side note: I swear to god if you complain about me using left hand mode I am going to accidentally shoot another friendly during a CI raid)), Which is why I am suggesting a change in weaponry to the more reliable M4A4, which you can count on to actually see where your bullets are landing.  I also am suggesting that the CI Sawbones (Nicknamed Hemo Dispenser by me) gets a raise in pay to around $175? (Anything higher than $125 works) since there is not many CI Sawbones on, usually leaving the only sawbones on to supply the entire army of CI with medical supplies, meaning that you will have to spend more money on medical supplies than you would on just ammo, also the amount of supplies people ask you for is not covered by the current paycheck you get, $125 is not enough to buy approximately 5 sets of hemos for each person that asks.

How would this change better the server? - This is not a major change, nor necessary, but it will definitely be an improvement to the CI Sawbones class by letting them be more efficient in combat, and at their main task which is healing people and being the support of the group.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Personally I believe that there is no real disadvantages, except maybe people going AFK on the sawbones class for the specific purpose of getting money while not playing.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This change would benefit people that play on the Sawbones class, well at-least, the very few of us that play sawbones by giving us a more reliable gun, and more money to spend on supplies to keep our allies in the fight.

My man wants some more cash 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Eilish said:

to supply the entire army of CI with medical supplies,

The following CI classes can buy medical supplies via the f4 menu: CI gamma, CI general, CI delta, and sawbones. Furthermore, they’re 10 dollars per shipment of supplies which is dirt cheap when compared to the $500-$2000 shipments of medical supplies you buy via the armory. Also you’re only supplying those with a medkit who can’t spawn supplies medical gear (E4 and some enlisted)  

I’d get behind a weapons change, but you don’t need a pay bump as you’re a job that you can join at the rank of PVT and $175 is the pay for cmd jobs. 

Edited by October

-support alot of classes has that m4

+plus support to the uhh payraide

+/-

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

4 hours ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

-support this is a branch update not a suggestion. This would have to come out with all the rest of the branch changes whenever it does happen.

This is a branch update thing

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

13 hours ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

-support this is a branch update not a suggestion. This would have to come out with all the rest of the branch changes whenever it does happen.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 3 weeks later...