Blitz

Shrif Ban request- Denied

Topic Title

PlayerName - Ban Request

==========================================================================================

(Zeeptin told me to make this Fourm report isntead of an Ingame report.)

Questions

1. Your In-game: Darth Tompson

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

3. The player's name in-game: Shrif 

4. The player's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:58597898 --  Steam Name: $hrif

5. What did the player do: Abusing / Exploting the attack while force asorbing.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED): He had known full well he was not allowed per this conversation.

He replied confirming what i said, prooving he knew it was not allowed. He contained to do it 

[12:02 PM]

(OOC) Sentry Darth Thompson: Shrif no Force absorbing while attacking its glitching/Abusing/Exploting

(OOC) Sentry Darth Thompson: you understand?  

(OOC) Sentinal Padawan IV Shrif: idk man

7. What do you believe should happen to the player: A perma ban for exploiting

8. Any extra information: No

At the end of the video you see how i do 230 that means his energy is drained. My normal attack is either 322 or 405 which is not near 230

HE WAS EVEN NOTIFIED BY SKULLFIRE 

goto 35 seconds on this video: you can see the 0's his eneregy runs out then dies

Edited by Blitz
  • Dislike 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX Minge                                                                                   Member Since October 2017  Sentry Darth                                                              

Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support! I have seen him do this so many times even after he was warned to stop and he continues to do it. Deserves to be punished for not listening to staff about this. He is literally exploiting force absorb.

The Grand Inquisitor Skullfire

292031875_Spideymeme.gif.0624731c8018876c33b53e9eeb009537.gif

Huge +Support

I have made countless sits about him all of them have been verbals. Staff keeps on telling him to stop but he continues. It's very annoying and just unfair in general.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Naval Vice Admiral| ImperialRP Staff Member | ImperialRP Staff of The  Month January 2020

〖PoliceRP〗| SWAT MSGT XK8 |  

Unpopular Opinion (Hear me out): 

-Support

-The server is in Beta, I don't know why nobody reported this in a Bug-Report, and a Permanent Ban for force absorbing is kinda dumb, Force lighting can drain the stamina of a force absorb easily , If you know it's a bug then why keep quiet? Is it so you can get more evidence and get this guy permanently banned? 

I'm okay with him having an actual Warning, but having this guy Permanently Banned for using a glitch during the Beta where players are encouraged to report things is just dumb in my opinion

Also, When you're saying he "known full well he was not allowed per this conversation." is not true, You're Backseat Moderating which is a warnable offense, Why not just make a report, and get it dealt like that, If I was told that buy a normal player too I most likely wouldn't have listened because you're just saying it is, Without providing any proof or any MOTD rules saying you're not allowed to force absorb and attack. 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

[ 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒘 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒆𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒍 | 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏- 𝑵𝒂𝒗𝒚 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒓 ]                                                                                                  

+support for a warn/ban

-support for a perma. Yes exploiting can be a perma, but this doesn’t seem like a perma scenario, I’d give him a 1 month ban. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, October said:

+support for a warn/ban

-support for a perma. Yes exploiting can be a perma, but this doesn’t seem like a perma scenario, I’d give him a 1 month ban. 

Imperial RP Marshal Commander

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  | January 23 - August 29th

+Support 
I have told him personally as a staff member to stop doing this, him still carrying on after being warned would also count as a NCWS warn.
I do not believe a perma ban would be valid but a 2-4 week ban would be appropriate to the amount of times he has done this.
He has been warned up to 3+ times I believe, time for a punishment to be handed.

【 𝙅𝙚𝙙𝙞 𝙫𝙨 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙝 - 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 - 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙪𝙨 - 𝙎𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 - 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 

𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏  - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐀𝐎 - 𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥 - 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 - 31𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 | 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 2020 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 - 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐒𝐎 - 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐅 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 】

14 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Unpopular Opinion (Hear me out): 

-Support

-The server is in Beta, I don't know why nobody reported this in a Bug-Report, and a Permanent Ban for force absorbing is kinda dumb, Force lighting can drain the stamina of a force absorb easily , If you know it's a bug then why keep quiet? Is it so you can get more evidence and get this guy permanently banned? 

I'm okay with him having an actual Warning, but having this guy Permanently Banned for using a glitch during the Beta where players are encouraged to report things is just dumb in my opinion

Also, When you're saying he "known full well he was not allowed per this conversation." is not true, You're Backseat Moderating which is a warnable offense, Why not just make a report, and get it dealt like that, If I was told that buy a normal player too I most likely wouldn't have listened because you're just saying it is, Without providing any proof or any MOTD rules saying you're not allowed to force absorb and attack. 

13 hours ago, October said:

+support for a warn/ban

Just temp ban him. Why would you give out a perma for this?

Ret. MTF Nu-7 2LT | Professional dipshit Melancholy

19 hours ago, Nimo said:

Huge +Support

I have made countless sits about him all of them have been verbals. Staff keeps on telling him to stop but he continues. It's very annoying and just unfair in general.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: USAF Lieutenant Colonel, Captain Price.
JVS: Darth Vader

18 hours ago, October said:

+support for a warn/ban

5 hours ago, Pie said:

Just temp ban him. Why would you give out a perma for this?

JvS Admin ~ TS Support 3 ~ Retired Nu7 COL ~ Former Plo Koon ~ Guy who killed 5 bosses in a row
spacer.png

For all of you asking WHY I would like a PERMA ban instead of a 2-4 week. Staff and others have told him many times not to do it as it counts as Exploiting. As STAFF also told him not just the members he still decided to disregard their rules and continue with it. Exploiting can be a Perma situation and in this one it should be. If he is purposely disregarding the rules and regulations staff have notified him about that is his problem.

21 hours ago, (DEMON)Skullfire said:

+Support! I have seen him do this so many times even after he was warned to stop and he continues to do it. Deserves to be punished for not listening to staff about this. He is literally exploiting force absorb.

21 hours ago, Nimo said:

Huge +Support

19 hours ago, RJ_ said:

+Support 
I have told him personally as a staff member to stop doing this, him still carrying on after being warned would also count as a NCWS warn.
I do not believe a perma ban would be valid but a 2-4 week ban would be appropriate to the amount of times he has done this.
He has been warned up to 3+ times I believe, time for a punishment to be handed.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX Minge                                                                                   Member Since October 2017  Sentry Darth                                                              

Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

DENIED

Thank you for your report! The player will not receive a ban but a warn instead, this glitch will be fixed.

• Like 2

spacer.png

Manager | “To improve is to change, so to be perfect is to change often.” - Winston Churchill