give Naval Officer the Ability to white list ppl- Accepted

ZeferGaming

What do you want to see? - the ability to  give Naval Officers the power to white list people 

Why should we add it? -  honestly trooper officers have this power to white list i do not see why Naval officer should not ether it would help out greatly in getting crewman to there jobs a lot faster 

What are the advantages of having this? -  it would make it so Naval Officers can white list crewman with out having to call a admin or a GM or in cases if nether one is on 

Who is it mainly for? - Naval Officers 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-support

They will whitelist or remove whitelist from anyone for no reason or someone that they hate. They can abuse their power and the staff would not know about it.

Don't let anyone stop you from being who you are. You are better then them and they don't have the power to stop or control you. I always believe in you.

2 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

-support

They will whitelist or remove whitelist from anyone for no reason or someone that they hate. They can abuse their power and the staff would not know about it.

First off every officer trooper in imperial has the power to whitelist there own troopers into there battalion all except naval second off we are one of if not the most serous regimrnt in the server breaking the rules results in a removal in naval 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

7 hours ago, Crazyboyri said:

-support

This could be said about any officer position within any battalion and not within Naval, and they have whitelisting ability so I don't see why not.
I however will leave a + Support because I have witnessed first hand where there have been no Naval on able to whitelist people.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, Crazyboyri said:

-support

Every other battalion can do it + their is logs for it.

don’t see why it’s not already a thing

+Support

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

• 3 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png