mtf nu7 pfc rektify 420d

OddClub

Your In-game:   Security LCPL Dakota

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123491500/

The admin's name in-game:  mtf nu7 pfc rektify 420d

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: set in 173 chamber and baited me ooc to open the door for him then had Security DHFTO 1LT Assassin  attempt to demoat me,  i exsplaned the whole thing to him and he let it go.

i walked over to close the door befor the room when i heard another persons comms and seen his mtf tag, im aware that scp-173 CAN NOT TALK. thar for i asumed a resurcher had left him in the chamber and opend it.

once i see its 173 i attemped to back out of the room as norm but was blocked by another offcer that said her recorded it all then frozen my player modle.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): ask offcer Security DHFTO 1LT Assassin. 

What do you believe should happen to the admin:warn or a strike as this is shamfule to the server!

Any extra information: i wish to see beater as using a ooc interact to trap a rp char is just wrong! 

uhhh.... What? I felt like I had a stroke reading this

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support

-Very unclear evidence, SMT can not just go off of other peoples word due to bias issues.

Note: I was on during this time. I have never seen Rektify say anything in ooc.

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

So uh... how do I explain this...

At the time of the event, an Nu7 by the name of (Ducky?) came up to me and told me that he caught a gensec opening 173. I came in and saw the breach doors open and LCPL Dakota standing there. I asked him why did he opened and he told me that he thought it was some researcher stuck inside because 173, named  'mtf nu7 rct billy mays stoopid',  at the time was  was using his mic to bait the security personnel. I explained to him that it was just 173 and he asked something along the lines of "How was I supposed to know that?"... There's a sign. 173's sign. Either way, I pulled Security 1LT  Assassin over and told him the situation and he told me that he would demote him. I agreed to what he said and I let him handled it but I guess he wasn't demoted. To be honest, this would have been a formal warning but I let it go. While I understand you were confused, you should have been trained for this in GENSEC. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

-Support.

There is a lack of evidence, and even if there was evidence collaborating what you say, that would still not constitute a breach of Staff Guidelines.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

- no evidence to help your claim

- not breaching the sop in the staff hand

- very unclear 

5 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support.

There is a lack of evidence, and even if there was evidence collaborating what you say, that would still not constitute a breach of Staff Guidelines.

Edited by Evil

12 hours ago, OddClub said:

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): ask offcer Security DHFTO 1LT Assassin. 

Thats not valid evidence i need recordings/screenshots assuming you di have those   

Denied 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."