TEXTEX Trial Moderator Application - Denied

TEXTEX

Do you think TEXTEX should become a trial moderator.  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: TEXTEX

What is your steam name?: TEXTEX 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:512725360

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) NO

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) September 2

What date did you make your forums account? September 7 Labor Day

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GOLD

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985716449/screenshots/

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at YES

? You will be tested on it: Okay

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I  believe i should be accepted in to staff because i have studied the rules and can be able to help people when they are in need of help or have questions i am able to join the server about every day tell 4:00 to 9:00 this means i can be there to help anyone that need it i also would like to become part of staff to meet all members of the community so that i can learn from them and they can also learn  this will help Rockford to become a better place i know my high number of warns will make it hard for me but i want to learn and help other people who might be making the same mistake this will be helpful so that nobody will have problems and the server will be a better place for people just trying actually RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If i was in a sit with two people for RDMing first i would try to get both peoples sides of the story but if one of them started to curse i would try to get them to stop but if it kept happening then i would mute them and put them in a cell and ask the other person if they have video evidence if they do i would look at it and then if they were in the right i would give the person a warn for RDM and then unmute and return them to there original places. 

Edited by TEXTEX
  • Dislike 8

-SUPPORT

no poll, just started playing on the server this month so you barely have had any time here, spammed the forum to reach minimum post count and then immediately posted this thread. absolutely not ready for staff

edit: and you actually have 11 warns despite having just started here September 2nd? clearly no regard for the rules either, that’s more than one warn per day

Edited by Townsend

17 minutes ago, Townsend said:

-SUPPORT

no poll, just started playing on the server this month so you barely have had any time here, spammed the forum to reach minimum post count and then immediately posted this thread. absolutely not ready for staff

edit: and you actually have 11 warns despite having just started here September 2nd? clearly no regard for the rules either, that’s more than one warn per day

I agree with town with this one

• Head of Staff
47 minutes ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

You have good intentions but you haven't been here long. In the last question was not answered correct, do not return the person who was MassRDMing you would jail them for 600 seconds. The amount of warnings you have in just over a month indicates that you are not ready to be a staff member yet, and you have no poll, and as Townsend said you spammed forum posts and then immediately posted to this one, along with a poor community reputation on forums.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-support

textex your heart is in the right place but your actions aren't

11 warns in like 10 days is more than i have with 6 weeks on the server when i'm one of the biggest minges around

you spammed the fourms to get 25 posts.

both questions seem VERY rushed

-support at this time I think you are FAR from being ready for staff.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

You have good intentions but you haven't been here long. In the last question was not answered correct, do not return the person who was MassRDMing you would jail them for 600 seconds. The amount of warnings you have in just over a month indicates that you are not ready to be a staff member yet, and you have no poll, and as Townsend said you spammed forum posts and then immediately posted to this one, along with a poor community reputation on forums.

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

-support

11 warns in like 10 days is more than i have with 6 weeks on the server when i'm one of the biggest minges around

Ive seen you around i believe i even warned you once

-Support

-Constantly makes FailRP bases, (He'll fix them when he gets a report on him but after 20 mins he'll revert it) 

-11 Warns

-Rushed Application 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

7 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

-Support 

You have rdmed me on may Occasions. You always respawn with EMS on. You have not been here for a while. You break so many server rules. So it is gonna be a - support for me.

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

7 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

Carrots_LT_COL.png

8 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

I have to agree

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

-Support

I’ll have to agree, take your time textex

12 hours ago, Townsend said:

-SUPPORT

You basically got everything.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

15 hours ago, Townsend said:

-SUPPORT

11 hours ago, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

On 9/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, jackyman21 said:

-support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

-Support

First i can see you have been forum farming.

Has 10 Warns in last 10 days (what people said above) 

And both questions seem very rushed above what people said.

And you RDM sometimes

I do not think your ready for staff i would just not apply right now and wait when you think you are ready no hard feelings man.

minisigforums.webp

On 9/11/2020 at 7:23 AM, UncreativeDaniel said:

-Support

you need to get more forum post without forum farming

Raze

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

On 9/11/2020 at 12:08 AM, TEXTEX said:

--Support

-You have good intentions yes but I have seen you around PRP and you have been really mingey these past couple of days 

-you have had sits that you do not care if you get warned or not

-you have been warned 11 times in 11 days 

-you have only been playing on the server for 11 days 

- you do not have the time that is required to make a staff app in game