412th Smiths' Battalion- Denied

Cryosplaysgames

412th Smith's Battalion  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would a Gunsmith Battalion be good for the Server?

• Yes, I Believe it would
    • No, Absolutely not

Job Name:  412th Smiths' Battalion

Model Path: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1505215273

Enlisted Trooper: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijptrooper/ijptrooper.mdl

NCO: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijplieutenant/ijplieutenant.mdl

Officer: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpsergeant/ijpsergeant.mdl

VCMDR: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpofficer/ijpofficer.mdl

CMDR: models/gonzo/imperialjumptroopers/ijpcommander/ijpcommander.mdl

Weapon Kit: 

Enlisted: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t),

EC-17( rw_sw_scoutblaster)

Dark Binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark)

dradio

NCO: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t)

EC-17 (rw_sw_scoutblaster)

dradio

Officer: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t)

DP-23 Shotgun (rw_sw_dp23)

cross_arms_swep

dradio

VCMDR: E-11T (rw_sw_e11t)

Dark binoculars (rw_sw_bino_dark)

DP-23 Shotgun (rw_sw_dp23)

DLT-19 Heavy Machine gun (rw_sw_dlt19)

cross_arms_swep

cross_arms_infront_swep

dradio

CMDR: Exact same as VCMDR

Health: 

Enlisted: 200

NCO: 300

Officer: 450

VCMDR: 550

CMDR:600

Armor: 

Enlisted: 100

NCO: 250

Officer 300

VCMDR: 450

CMDR: 500

Description (Optional):  Have you ever been worried about your gun someday failing you? Do you feel your gun is not living up to it's potential? Well now you don't have to worry anymore! Here comes the 412th Smiths' Battalion! The 412th is Primarily a passive RP battalion, In which they will take your gun, fix it for you, and hand it back to you like it just came out of the factories on Kashyyk. Besides just being a Passive battalion, the 412th could also hold their own in a fight. With their specially modified E-11Ts, They can lay suppressive fire down a hall and give Troops the forward momentum they need to drive back the enemy. They could also hold down a certain section of the battlefield and keep it from getting overrun. Now going back to the ISD, In the Armory we will regularly check supplies and ask for a possible restock on supplies. Also while in the Armory you are to be Semi-quiet, Weapons Holstered, and Gunsmiths have the Final say over the Shop. Now another thing with these repairs, This is a given; we DO NOT CHARGE FOR A REPAIR. Charging for repairs is stupid and it wastes peoples money that they could be using for other things like crates and/or gambling. Our bunks will be on the first floor of the ISD in the center hallway with two rooms, one being for enlisted, and one for command( I would like officers to spawn in the armory if possible). Moving on to the Armory itself, I would like to have the armory placed across the hall from SHB control room(if this is not available I am flexible to try any room as long as it has the space), as this would grant troops easier access to the Armory and it's services. 

If you need more information I have an SOP here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5zaMrMAO3q9CQL7rVNrPQwv0UuHag_Siapn_sfLcSY/edit?usp=sharing

+ SUPPORT

honestly I know we have alot of dead battalions right now but half the fact is that tge commanders are never on or they moved onto other servers so it player base is dieing. A new regiment would be nice though it would give new life into the server for old players who are tired of the same regiments most ppl like me have been sessesful in almost every single regiment at this point bring in a new one would be a nice pace for once 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

These models were the old 31st models, unfortunately they don't work, I would LOVE to see a new battalion but unless right now It's going to be a 
-Support
Also this is just going to replace 31st

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

19 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

These models were the old 31st models, unfortunately they don't work, I would LOVE to see a new battalion but unless right now It's going to be a 
-Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Manager
36 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

Wow a battalion that fixes guns we really need that. I'm sorry but no

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

37 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

An entire battalion meant for repairing guns just seems pretty pointless. Has somewhat of an RP purpose but I cant see an entire battalion just for that. Plus the models don't work for the server. Just seems like a 31st thing that can be handled, maybe a sub-branch of 31st? Other than that this doesn't really seem like a great idea...

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn

-Support

I like the concept but we don't need a new battalion right now, especially since we have battalions that are struggling as it is. I also cant imagine an entire battalion dedicated to weapon maintenance could actually succeed and gain players.

If we could expand on the purpose of the battalion and get a higher player count I could see this being successful. 

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

- Support 

Me and you have already personally spoke about this but I will just openly say what I told you then. 

As of right now I do not see the server needing another regiment especially with such a specific duty. Like I told you before I like the gun repair RP and what not but I would rather take this idea and spread it around the server to regiments who could do it. For example maybe Naval or possibly 31st could add this to there RP. I would love to see maybe a Naval Engineering Officer with 31st doing weapon check ups. 

Honestly I see where this idea is coming from. Personally I just feel if you speak with like maybe Kray and express ideas you have he could take your ideas and spread them around. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 9/12/2020 at 6:34 AM, Stone Man said:

-Support

I like the concept but we don't need a new battalion right now, especially since we have battalions that are struggling as it is. I also cant imagine an entire battalion dedicated to weapon maintenance could actually succeed and gain players.

If we could expand on the purpose of the battalion and get a higher player count I could see this being successful. 

On 9/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

and the HP is a bit too much + upgrading the health is a bit too much in my opinion

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 9/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, Stone Man said:

-Support

• 3 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation into the server. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png