Consario - Event Team Application

Consario

In-Game Name: Consario 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:227746828

What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

What is your RP Rank?: Medic in Medical, and OFC in Security

What is your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): Around a 8, I know some stuff but not everything

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  No, I do not. But I'm willing to learn

How Active are you? (1/10): It'd say about a 8, Im on everyday from the morning (though sometimes I join in the afternoon) to night

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): I have zero Warnings

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

The reason I think I should be chosen for the Event Team is because I'm heavily active, Im on from morning to afternoon of from afternoon to night. I feel like I can bring some fun events for players to enjoy and have fun with. I'll admit I'm new to the event stuff, but I'm willing to learn and change if I make a mistake. I used to play on this server a lot back in the day, a few months ago to be fair, and I went on a hiatus just because I couldn't find much to do, but now I joined back because of all the memories I have and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I may not be the most well known player on the server but I will pour everything I have to help the Event Team and help the general players have their fun. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Well, Considering my favorite SCP, I'd like to do a gameshow. Contestants will be brought and asked to sit in a chair. There will be various different stuff. Like a Jeopardy section and an obstacle course. Players will have 30 seconds to answer a question, if they can't answer it in time they get a strike, the same goes for if they answer and get it wrong. If a players reacher 3 strikes, they'll be killed and removed from the gameshow. The winner will be determined based off their points from each question, the winner will be given a cash prize and everyone else will be killed. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I have

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-024, because it's just a game show and all I can think of are cheesy Japanese game shows with horridly over done effects and such. 

+/- Support

I have not had the best memories with you, as well as I have not really met you in the server. From most of the apps I have seen they usually say a gameshow, but I think you would be pretty good, bringing new ideas and experiences to every player. (Also I have only gotten to actually talk to you one or two times.)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Who the 

Smh whatever umm I never seen you before 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Denied.

Feel free to Re-Apply at a later date.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• Sinnik locked this topic