IC update?- Accepted

Vicious

What do you want to see? - IC to be updated so we can do something. Right now our shot gun for some reason got nerfed. So can it be changed to the DP-23 or changed in some way. Right now the pistols do not recharge passively and almost all the weapons are weaker then all the other troopers. Like change the DC-17M to have something with a bit more punch or bigger clip size, and the sniper is also in a bind with the sniper being underwhelming at best.

Why should we add it? - IC is locked to darth rank and its very difficult for people to want to be active in it when everyone else can do the IC's job better. Why pay money for a job when you can get the damage and armor from a different bat?

What are the advantages of having this? - People may be more active in IC if they have the gear to perform there jobs. Honestly i am just wanting some confirmation that IC will become more then a solider that has a nice model.

Who is it mainly for? - IC

Links to any content - 

IC CMDR 1138 BOSS

If this was approved by lazz (The IC CMDR) please say so as a lot of IC updates are coming out without saying this leaving people confused as I am... Also I'm pretty sure a buff is already in motion (hotshots stream he mentioned something about it) 

But +Support anyway

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

19 hours ago, Kev said:

If this was approved by lazz (The IC CMDR) please say so as a lot of IC updates are coming out without saying this leaving people confused as I am... Also I'm pretty sure a buff is already in motion (hotshots stream he mentioned something about it) 

But +Support anyway

You guys did also get an update not too long ago with your new models too

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

On 9/11/2020 at 11:42 AM, Kev said:

But +Support anyway

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

Hotshot has stated he will be speaking to your command to personally assist in making a new update for them. Hotshot said since IC is a donation battalion he wants to make sure they are set up well. Once Lazz (CMDR Boss) returns Hotshot will speak with him and work on a update. 

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

• 4 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to 2 weeks for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

hotshot manager.png