1. 1. Should Carrots be made Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Carrots

Steam Name: [GL] Carrots

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189738351

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I'd like to join the support team mainly to help new or longtime members out with any queries they might have or tags they might need. As someone who always has problems waiting for someone to give PD Cadets (PRP) TS Tags to join other channels I'd like to help out with that instead of having to wait up to an hour or longer in some cases for someone else to. I'd like to help shorten waiting times for people in need of support. I think support needs more people on earlier in they day (EST) as when people get on earlier there is always a shortage of Support Members to help out if someone needs help. I'm hoping if I get accepted to help people both earlier and later in the day. I really enjoy being a part of and playing on this community and I'd like to give back some more. I feel I could be a very positive imapact on the Support Team should I be accepted.

Thanks for reading!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I could affect support in a positive way as I’m on earlier in the day when I don’t see many other people on. I’ve mainly noticed the result of there being no support on earlier in the day because of training PD Cadets in PRP. I think if I was made a part of Support I could have a positive impact on this problem and shorten waiting times for people requesting support.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hi, how can I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes

Carrots_LT_COL.png

• Head of Staff

+Support
Active
Good staff member
Kind and helpful
Good app
Great person overall

Good luck veggie man!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

6 hours ago, frog milk said:

+Support
Active
Good staff member
Kind and helpful
Good app
Great person overall

Good luck veggie man!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Max locked this topic