Cats or Dogs?

Jack (utility one)

Cats or Dogs?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Dogs

• Cats
    • Dogs

27 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Dogs are better. If I had the space or money I would get a Chinchilla or two Rabbits.

Holdon a fucking minute here.

Ain't a Cheetah just a cat?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Cheetahs are cats yes, and if the question had been "Cheetahs or Dogs" I would have said a Cheetah, but comparing a house cat to a cheetah is like comparing me to @Snarlax-- No contest.

HYPOCRITE!!!

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Damn man Igneous do be calling out Snar like that.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Dogs are obvs better, A dog can protect you at night an alert you of intruders cats are just a-holes who just sleep at the end of your bed cry want food an sleep, Dogs can be active floofers, boop the snoot, an wack intruders who enter ur place

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

39 minutes ago, Igneous said:

Cheetahs are cats yes, and if the question had been "Cheetahs or Dogs" I would have said a Cheetah, but comparing a house cat to a cheetah is like comparing me to @Snarlax-- No contest.

You're a domesticated cheetah in a zoo, get outta here .

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

Can i interest any of you in

download.jpg.b0320315904d1bafe7dd4934ecbe0c17.jpg

Otter?

Otter Wins

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Cats, I have two of them

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Bread locked this topic