Cats or Dogs?

Jack (utility one)

Cats or Dogs?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Dogs

• Cats
    • Dogs

Dogs are big fluffballs and cute, cats are likely to murder you at night.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 minutes ago, Hope said:

Raccoon.

BNA=Furry Anime.

NGL though she do be cute.

Edited by Falxen
  • Like 3

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

CATS ALL THE WAY

• Like 2

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Lets see, Cats are with anyone i know 5% of the time, hates getting pet, hates not getting pet, hates people,scratches or runs from everything, and 50% of people i know are allergic to them
Dogs are cute,always seeking attention, want to be with you a lot,good cuddlers,doesnt scratch or bite everything, 1 person i know is allergic, guards houses, gives a lot of love

Dogs>Cats in my opinion 

• Like 1

Can i interest any of you in

download.jpg.b0320315904d1bafe7dd4934ecbe0c17.jpg

Otter?

1 minute ago, Igneous said:

Dogs are better. If I had the space or money I would get a Chinchilla or two Rabbits.

Ong tho I was actually gonna buy chinchillas.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Bread locked this topic