Carrots Captain Application

Carrots

Should Carrots be promoted to Captain?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Carrots be promoted to Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Carrots

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:189738351 

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 16/08/2020 (4+ Weeks)

What timezone are you in?: BST/IST

How many Warns do you have?: 2 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I feel I am ready to be promoted to Captain as I believe I have shown the qualities needed for Captain. To start off, think I've been pretty active as I've tried to make as many meetings/trainings as I can and be on Daily although that will be harder as I'm back in school. Furthermore, I make sure to maintain professionalism and maturity while on and off the job whether I'm talking to criminals or dealing with reports on officers. Another thing I feel I do well on is I do not lose my temper very easily like some people might. I always keep calm and listen to what everyone has to say in any situation. I do my best to communicate to lower ranking officers through chatting through teamspeak and helping them out if they have queries or need help with anything. Lastly, I'm always there in the mornings/earlier in the day when there aren't as many people on. You might be asking, how can this help? I belive it helps people who aren't on later to get more recognition for the work they do. Some officers can't make meetings later in the day to possibly get promoted so I make sure to keep a close eye on those officers and if they prove to be doing well I'll usually promote them.

In conclusion, I feel I am ready for Captain for the reasons stated above and hope you guys agree!

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Carrots_LT_COL.png

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Overall i believe Carrots deserves to be CPT as he has great leadership qulites and also conducts himself brilliantly on the job and knows what to do in most situations and is active aswell he is also very mature and always helps everyone 

Good luck Carrots 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

40 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Overall i believe Carrots deserves to be CPT as he has great leadership qulites and also conducts himself brilliantly on the job and knows what to do in most situations and is active aswell he is also very mature and always helps everyone 

Good luck Carrots 

47 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

yeah big +support from me 

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

49 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

Good luck Carrots!!

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

minisigforums.webp

6 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

9 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

Best of luck vegetable :3

• Head of Staff
15 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

17 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

Good luck!

pdhcdepcomm.png

20 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 

Active 

Good guy 

Knows what hes doing 

Mature 

Good luck Carrots 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant