Gubby's CI App

Some Weeb

In-game Name:Gubby 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:491903989

DiscordID:Some weeb#5752

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military 

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?8 /10 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oHhOhtYeJr9tY2OWo-zUgPlR5e3StJsOmkXW1aTEn40/edit

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I mean dedication I was CI for a very long time before and then I left for MTF and I wanted to have a little bit of a comeback. I also have plenty of experience within the server I am level 90 and have never paid for levels. 

How active can you be?Weekends only but my activity and capability will more than make up for that. 

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:Yes 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support

You have been in and out of the branch too many times and are indecisive and your behaviour isn’t the best as you were blacklisted from Gensec. 
You also weren’t the best in CI having strikes for minging. 
You have also turned semi-inactive as of late.

You have had your chances in my opinion.

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Response:
Yes this blacklist is currently under review due to a appeal | And yes I will admit I am indecisive if it weren't for the fact I am spending $200 to change my Security CC to CI  but I also love all the branches within this server and it makes it pretty hard. * I despise 2 life rule* 

Yes I was striked once for minging something I deeply regret cause I loved R&D 

Also yes I have turned Semi active this is due to high school being a little bit of a dick 🤣

Yes I have had my chances I don't expect another one however you will still see me on CI this weekend weather or not this is accepted thx for the feedback  Zeus boi 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/10/2020 at 1:05 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

You have been in and out of the branch too many times and are indecisive and your behaviour isn’t the best as you were blacklisted from Gensec. 

Edit: After thoughts and what I saw on the forums and how you acted etc, your attitude is just bad dude, calm down some

Edited by Comrade Boekhom

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

To comrade and Zeus, yes he has been a minge to a degree, but also giving somebody a chance since he did hop off branches but he did it frequently and this is his first actual time joining military. As well as yes he will be on a CI either way.

-he is very dedicated to his work

-Can help others

-as you can see in RnD he does try

Edit: I see no reason why not to accept him, as you could easily have him hold high standards.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ Support

-It's true, he was hard working in R&D. He really does try and do a good job with it.

-When he was in R&D he was pretty active, and if he is recruited again, the very same would be expected.

-Although he could be a bit mingy, he still got the job done, and never failed to do so, but aren't we all a little mingy sometimes?

I see no reason why he shouldn't get a chance? If he fails to provide his part, he can be removed. Plain and simple.

Edited by NeoID

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

23 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

2 hours ago, NeoID said:

+ Support

-It's true, he was hard working in R&D. He really does try and do a good job with it.

-When he was in R&D he was pretty active, and if he is recruited again, the very same would be expected.

-Although he could be a bit mingy, he still got the job done, and never failed to do so, but aren't we all a little mingy sometimes?

I see no reason why he shouldn't get a chance? If he fails to provide his part, he can be removed. Plain and simple.

+/- support 

-good guy

-was active on RND

-got strike for minging

-went semi active

-In my opinion If this were to be accepted,  I would just put him on the watchlist until he can prove himself that he can be trusted to not minge on the job to much

On 9/10/2020 at 12:05 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png