Allowing GenSec to GUARD HCZ. - Denied

Gunther

On 9/11/2020 at 12:41 AM, CanOBeanz said:

-Support

Each combat branch has their niche to fill and the server ecosystem really depends on security's dedication to Dblock / guarding LCZ from d class as their niche.

We have a multi-life system that allows people to join more than one branch if they want to try something different; I believe we'd be best served letting players explore further beyond D block duties by using another life on a different branch, rather than trying to change up the whole of security's role in the server to this extent. 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

so basically nu7

-support this makes no sense we literally ARE THE GUARDIANS OF HCZ.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 9/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

Although technically  the idea makes sense, for RP purposes and to avoid completely intercepting the job of Nu7 and Omi9, this does not seem like a viable suggestion at all.

-support 

Edited by Not Ash

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

-Support

From a RP Standpoint i see but we got 2 other teams occupied us let them do there job at HCZ while gensec do theres at LCZ

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

-Support , If you wanna be someone that focus's on HCZ an guarding/patroling join one of the two respective branches that do that, O9 an Nu7 , gensecs job is security of researchers an utility not HCZ

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 9/10/2020 at 2:15 PM, Gunther said:

The actual point of their job? Recontain SCPs and combat CI? I highly doubt anyone joins MTF just to patrol HCZ.

Theres not an SCP breach every 5 minutes, Scps dont need feeding every 5 minutes, CI dont raid every 5 minutes. Our job is to patrol. This suggestion is not balanced out for any branches at all. CI will have multiple forces coming at them, As much as i love the gensec boys we dont need their help patroling at all.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

Gunther this is not a bad suggestion , it's not anti lore or anything HOWEVER 

The server we play on is not lore to the teeth we are a semi serious RP server we give what the community will enjoy as long is its not to far fetched  but in this case a lot of people don't like this due to it being Productive for one branch security and  also being anti productive for 4 other branches ( all MTF's and CI alike) 

I love this suggestion but it's literally like shooting every single MTF in the head and their activity 

-support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...