EZ Wardrobe Suggestion - Accepted

Cogs

What are you suggesting? - That we add a wardrobe to EZ armory

How would this change better the server? - it would make being a sleuth much easier, since it can be quite difficult ever since the MMF one was removed. Now you have to manuver past MTF in EZ & HCZ all the way to SCP-098s CC.  So suffice to say, it can be a challenge to play sleuth.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Maybe annoying MTF a bit (Sorry @Crabbo lol)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - CI R&D

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

37 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Feel like this would make it fair for sleuth players.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On one side i understand that this would make life easier and more enjoyable for Sleuths, on the other side i believe that requiring them to get to 098's CC before disguising gives them a tad more challenge.

Forgot EZ armory was locked. Yea if its in there it should be fine as cracking it would pose a risk to CI due to its close proximity to the MTF spawn.

Edited by Falxen
  • Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Makes it more fair

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

3 minutes ago, Falxen said:

On one side i understand that this would make life easier and more enjoyable for Sleuths, on the other side i believe that requiring them to get to 098's CC before disguising gives them a tad more challenge.

Well it is a level 3 locked door next to MTF spawn

• Like 1

11 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

+Support

Feel like this would make it fair for sleuth players.

As a sleuth main, yes

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

• 3 weeks later...