Frank Ban Apeal

Canadian Frank

Steam Name:  MTCaptain (GL)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17905955

Ingame Name: Frank

Ban Length:  1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Rektify

Reason for Ban: Racism (played over mic)

Dispute: I was mic spamming a song a D class (against rules I know but somebody had requested this specific song). Didn't rember the song had a big N-word in one of the verses. Tried to apologize but by the time I turned off my music and muted teamspeak Rektify had already given me the ban.  I know getting the appeal is a fat chance but it is my first time breaking the rules ever so I think a warn should have sufficed.  

Edited by Canadian Frank

Ok hear me out, this is bad yes, but also you don't break the rules. I know you as a person who doesn't do that, your really dedicated to the server, I was there when it happened and I know for a fact it was a accident. You apologized to everyone and explained it was a mistake.

+Support

-It was an accident

-no previous warn history

-didn't get to explain anything

-Not the kind of person to be racist

I have even personally talked to him, he does not like people who are racist, he is the type of person to be against it. This was an accident no doubt about it.

-was racism

-was micspam

But I know you are not a racist and you would never mean this or anything, I believe the person who requested the song was trying to get you banned as you didn't know the song. I believe you would've taken the warn.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

At first, before he mic spammed, I heard him say something along the lines of "I know I shouldnt play this because funny words". My first thought was "alright so this person knows the N-word is in the song, great". As the person who handed the ban, I got to speak with Frank in teamspeak afterwards about the incident. He said he did not know that the N-word was in the song and he was talking about the "dirty" words in it. I'm fine with unbanning him tbh. He sounded pretty genuine in my opinion.

+Support 🙂

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

+Support. Frank was talking to us in TS. Apparently Someone requested the song as he didn't know there were to be N words in it(Happens in my class) I believe it was an accident and it was not intentional. However am not sure on the Mic spamming but good luck.Edit:) Also the Banning Admin also +Support on it

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

36 minutes ago, Rektify said:

At first, before he mic spammed, I heard him say something along the lines of "I know I shouldnt play this because funny words". My first thought was "alright so this person knows the N-word is in the song, great". As the person who handed the ban, I got to speak with Frank in teamspeak afterwards about the incident. He said he did not know that the N-word was in the song and he was talking about the "dirty" words in it. I'm fine with unbanning him tbh. He sounded pretty genuine in my opinion.

+Support 🙂

Admin thats issued the ban was the ban removed so +Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Supp. Seems like it was an unfortunate accident this time, just make sure you only play songs you know in the future.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

Like people have said only play music you know.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

9 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Supp. Seems like it was an unfortunate accident this time, just make sure you only play songs you know in the future.

^, you see like a very nice and genuine person, and it seemed like an accident, just make sure you always listen to song first lol

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

15 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Gotta admit, that's a pretty big oof. But there was no real intent, just a mistake that ended trying to vibe and have fun with other D-Class. I guess today's lesson is be careful what you micspam if you intend to break that rule as well.

+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro