Zefer Medical Overseer application

ZeferGaming

1. What is your in-game name?: Zefer 

2. What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4. What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer 

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe  

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  

Honestly a lot first off making sure there is more tryouts the more Medical we have on the ISD the better. and i will better insure the medical know how to treat there patents as from my experiences with medical this can be  a bit of a issue that medical has not often grant it but enough when i have notice it. i would like to make it so i can see medical get better in Passive rp  a huge part of medical is role playing getting more researchers would be a fantastic over taking if i were to become Overseer of Medical i feel that the Researcher are the pinnacle of Medical RP and it can be a hard job to take on i should know i was one at one time during the days of Badger as commander.     

7 . Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Medical Overseer is a big responsibility heck being Medical is a Big Responsibility but if you were to put your trust in me as your overseer i would see to it that Medical is treated with the respect that all the other regiments get. It would be my duty to make sure Medical would be at it peak. Honestly as a former Medical myself i know what it takes to be a Medic i want to teach others my knowledge i have and hopefully others can pass it down onto other generations of medical with in this server and hope the tradition of being a Medic continues for many ages to come     

8. Why do you want this rank?:

Medical is like a Brother from another mother to me not only  was i one of the first researchers in Medical i also at one time Commanded leadership of the 501st Medics witch do not exist  anymore but in my time as 501st Medic i save a lot of lives during events and missions i commanded the likes of LTCL Hugh 1LT Mat  CPL Frank  all were fine medical solders under my watch in the 501st. then there was my actual time in medical invented the Zompura serum witch reverted the effects of Zombification thus making a zombie turn back into a normal trooper/being. Honestly another reason i want this rank is cause one of my greatest friend and mentor to me was Commander Badger if i could oversee the regiment that was once commanded by my good friend then i would honestly be humored.  

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

Yes i wouldn't have it any other way 

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

recruiting and making sure my branch is at it Ute most  pinnacle. Anything less then that would be a dishonor to the regiment  

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Manager
7 minutes ago, 831_1456243301 said:

+support

English isn't the best, but you got the point across. Decent application, active, good guy and we also need more MOs

• Thanks 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

When I was training you I knew that you wanted to be Naval badly and it has showed you have performed well and as a Medical Overseer myself I believe you are ready for this position. I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

On 9/9/2020 at 7:34 PM, zefershpear said:

1. What is your in-game name?: Zefer 

2. What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107843717

3. What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman

4. What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Overseer 

5. What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe  

6. What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?:  

Honestly a lot first off making sure there is more tryouts the more Medical we have on the ISD the better. and i will better insure the medical know how to treat there patents as from my experiences with medical this can be  a bit of a issue that medical has not often grant it but enough when i have notice it. i would like to make it so i can see medical get better in Passive rp  a huge part of medical is role playing getting more researchers would be a fantastic over taking if i were to become Overseer of Medical i feel that the Researcher are the pinnacle of Medical RP and it can be a hard job to take on i should know i was one at one time during the days of Badger as commander.     

7 . Why should you be trusted with this position?:

Medical Overseer is a big responsibility heck being Medical is a Big Responsibility but if you were to put your trust in me as your overseer i would see to it that Medical is treated with the respect that all the other regiments get. It would be my duty to make sure Medical would be at it peak. Honestly as a former Medical myself i know what it takes to be a Medic i want to teach others my knowledge i have and hopefully others can pass it down onto other generations of medical with in this server and hope the tradition of being a Medic continues for many ages to come     

8. Why do you want this rank?:

Medical is like a Brother from another mother to me not only  was i one of the first researchers in Medical i also at one time Commanded leadership of the 501st Medics witch do not exist  anymore but in my time as 501st Medic i save a lot of lives during events and missions i commanded the likes of LTCL Hugh 1LT Mat  CPL Frank  all were fine medical solders under my watch in the 501st. then there was my actual time in medical invented the Zompura serum witch reverted the effects of Zombification thus making a zombie turn back into a normal trooper/being. Honestly another reason i want this rank is cause one of my greatest friend and mentor to me was Commander Badger if i could oversee the regiment that was once commanded by my good friend then i would honestly be humored.  

9. Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: 

Yes i wouldn't have it any other way 

10. What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

recruiting and making sure my branch is at it Ute most  pinnacle. Anything less then that would be a dishonor to the regiment  

His grammar and English could be better but he´s an overall good and active member. 

2 hours ago, Lasky said:

His grammar and English could be better but he´s an overall good and active member. 

My reason for bad grammer and English is due to my learning disabiltys and the fact no one would teach me English skills during my time in school so I was basiclly forced to teach myself how to do grammer and english in life. Other then that I try my best to be at lest understandable to ppl well talking given tge skills I was given 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

• Emoo locked this topic