Gaminglight is hard

Meowjam

Hello my name is Meowjam, and I'm here to explain you what's my life coming to to gaming light, so what I usually play on PoliceRP I get warned by an admin and then when I go to a different gaming light server like Star wars RP I still have the same exact one what happened please RP so I hope you guys can understand that I may have four warrants in my warrants list and I hope you guys can understand that I'm not a ming because I'm just a friendly guy who just wants to make friends and be nice to people.

Sincerely: Meowjam

Please understand me:( because just because I have four warns doesn't mean I'm a ming I just don't understand the rules correctlyso I hope you guys and gave me like community can understand how hard is it to play gaminglight😢

Hey Meowjam,
When you do !warns it shows you all your warns across all GL servers. This is implemented to keep track of repeat offenders and if mingey players from on server hop on from one server after getting warned or banned a closer eye can be kept on them. Its like a record, don't stress bout it too much. You should be good, just be nice and have a good time.

I hope you have fun on GL!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Hey Meowjam!

Gaminglight always tries to welcome new players with open arms. Staff always tries to be fair when dealing out warns. The best thing I can recommend is when you join the game instead of closing that screen out that pops up is read the rules and try to understand. Staff can also answer questions you have. I hope this helps!

On 9/9/2020 at 6:20 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Hey Meowjam,
When you do !warns it shows you all your warns across all GL servers. This is implemented to keep track of repeat offenders and if mingey players from on server hop on from one server after getting warned or banned a closer eye can be kept on them. Its like a record, don't stress bout it too much. You should be good, just be nice and have a good time.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:12 AM, Meowjam said:

Hello my name is Meowjam, and I'm here to explain you what's my life coming to to gaming light, so what I usually play on PoliceRP I get warned by an admin and then when I go to a different gaming light server like Star wars RP I still have the same exact one what happened please RP so I hope you guys can understand that I may have four warrants in my warrants list and I hope you guys can understand that I'm not a ming because I'm just a friendly guy who just wants to make friends and be nice to people.

Sincerely: Meowjam

Please understand me:( because just because I have four warns doesn't mean I'm a ming I just don't understand the rules correctlyso I hope you guys and gave me like community can understand how hard is it to play gaminglight😢

Honestly the community isn't too welcoming, like even the staff sometimes. Idk bro, just play for the fun is what I say.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience @Meowjam it's quite hard to get a warning on gaminglights servers.

If you don't purposely run around and break the rules, they will understand minor accidents here and there.

I've had a few verbal warnings but never have got a real warn. Just follow the rules the best you can and if you make a mistake, i'm sure you could explain that to the staff and they would let you off with a warning.

On 9/9/2020 at 4:20 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Hey Meowjam,

meowjam its fine bro just try to do !motd and Read the rules and you good and i mean you should know that getting a warn is very hard unless if a person minges on purpose but when you like to rp and have fun its hard for you to get a warn because you are good player and dont want to ruin everything 

• 3 weeks later...

My man, you don't need to say you're not a minge. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone across every server has at least one warn, myself has a warning as well and look at my position within the community now.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

On 9/15/2020 at 4:39 PM, SpadeH said:

Hey Meowjam!

Gaminglight always tries to welcome new players with open arms. Staff always tries to be fair when dealing out warns. The best thing I can recommend is when you join the game instead of closing that screen out that pops up is read the rules and try to understand. Staff can also answer questions you have. I hope this helps!

Yea same i have a warn too dont worry

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 11/27/2020 at 8:20 PM, Squash said:

My man, you don't need to say you're not a minge. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone across every server has at least one warn, myself has a warning as well and look at my position within the community now.

I've got a warn, The real question is. Who doesn't?

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• 5 weeks later...

On 9/9/2020 at 6:20 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Hey Meowjam,

Doesn't look like I'm having fun. First I got the motor to corporal in my gensek roll, then I get reputation there's no plans or hope for me.

Edited by Meowjam

Honestly, it is not that big of a deal if you only have 4 warns. Just learn from them and if you're not sure about something, just re-read the MOTD and if you still cannot find an answer, ask for staff using /report or @.  that's all you need if you wish to get far in a server. Just be nice to others, and respect the rules, just tell yourself,  it's always better losing than getting a warn. And if I am correct, you need 6 more warns to get a day ban so it really isn't a big deal if you don't minge too much.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 4 weeks later...

Don't worry! Everyone makes mistakes! I have 2 warns and I'm in PD, SCO19, and State! Warns aren't too common once you learn the rules, just do !motd, it covers most of it!

• Thanks 1

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

• Bread locked this topic