Connor PM Report

Gunther

Starting off, I don't know where to report this.

So the D-Class CC "Connor" has the same PM as the Research job, "Research Recruiting Agent". This is against the rules as CC's, Donator, and Regular jobs can not use the Enemy PM's.

"For Playermodels: You are not allowed to use a playermodel that is currently in use by an opposing branch to your CC. For example, if you are a D-Class CC you may not use any models that look like Gensec or MTF Models, or if you are a CI, you may not use any MTF or Gensec models, etc."

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

That model needs to be changed. It looks just like foundation personal and tricks alot of people. I have no idea how thats allowed.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

spacer.png

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support
This needs to be changed. I have PMed the owner Tangerine multiple times and told him to remove the model on the CC before but to no avail. 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Massive +Support

-I have seen borealis get killed by security as they thought he was connor

-it obviously looks like departments heads

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

-Support

He got that model before they added the rule.

Just seems unfair to force him to change it, unless it's for free

Edited by MiniLeopard
  • Like 2

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

37 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

-support  mabey if people would not jump the gun so quick and take a quick sec to look at the job.

Edited by God Emperor Drip

Emperor of D-Block

56 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

-Support

19 minutes ago, God Emperor Drip said:

-support  mabey if people would not jump the gun so quick and take a quick sec to look at the job.

The rule was accepted and added 4 days after the CC was made, but the suggestion was made on April.  As far as the job, I'm confused, I searched for the CC post, and all I found was the original, which had a path that was a D-Class model. Also, I've never seen a Connor job before. 

Edit: No it was not, the job wasn't accepted by Zeeptin until May 22nd. The rule for this was accepted on May 12th. Even if it was a week until the rule was added that's still May 19th. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Still a foundation model and the foundation members that use that model had it before that CC. Shouldn't be allowed and he should be able to have his model changed but for free. 

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...