1. 1. Should I be unbaned

• Yes
    • No

Steam Name: Slappo

Ingame Name: RUAF ADF DS CCM JINSP Slappo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126822838

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Unknown

Reason for Ban: Raiding the main discord a few months ago.

Dispute: I made a teamspeak sit about why I got banned on discord. I totally forgot my friend convinced me to raid the main discord a few months ago. I understand I messed up big time and I expect to stay banned on discord. But for team speak, I need to have access to team speak to communicate with others while at war or other things. I don't see how team speak and discord are related. I understand I messed up big time on discord and I am not trying to justify me raiding it, it was a childish choice of me to  do so. I would really just like an unban from teamspeak so I can build stronger bonds with others in the community.

Yea he’s been trying to rank up and now that they are being more strict about being in Ts he should be unbanned because he made 1 mistake.

• Like 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 9/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, Torty said:

Yea he’s been trying to rank up and now that they are being more strict about being in Ts he should be unbanned because he made 1 mistake.

He made 1 Mistake and is trying to improve on it I say he gets another chance. No point in not doing so.

[SCP-RP] E11 COL 248M | OH1 RRH | HLPR Bot | CI Abba  Omicron-9 PVT
[Imperial-RP] 47th VO Death 2485
[JvS] Sith Inquisitor Acolyte IV

i would say give him one more chance. 

try not to mess up again like that

On 9/8/2020 at 9:18 PM, Torty said:

He definitely does seem improved, and it shows with the dedication he's put into RU on the server.

3 minutes ago, T Chicken said:

He definitely does seem improved, and it shows with the dedication he's put into RU on the server.