Emily Power's Security Officer Application

Novah

1: What is your ingame name?: Emily Powers

2: What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181694738

3: What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Sub Lieutenant

4: What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

5: What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Joe

6: What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
Shock themselves are already extremely well trained and disciplined as well as they’re already well managed however trained troopers always need a helping hand to supervise them to make sure there’s no mistakes. Improvement can also be something small such as more SIMs, training's and small quizzes to make sure Shock are on their toes. This can also involve DT as well for SIMs to increase experience.

7: Why should you be trusted with this position?: Experience is a good reason. I am currently the Vice Marshall of SF. I’ve been HCMD before in the SCP, Gaming Light server. And, I’m also very mature at serious situations where joking or other is not needed. I’ve had a lot of experience with roleplay because I have no life but also because of my age and experience with Video games in general. I’m 20 years old and I’ve been playing Garry’s mod for about 9 years now and the experience I’ve gained is a lot which makes me a loser. However, that’s a reason why I can be trusted.

8: Why do you want this rank?: One of the reasons I’d like the Security Officer job is mostly because of how much respect I have for Shock. I’ve always admired people from Shock. Most of the time I am actually active on naval are usually late or further into the night around 9:00 PM EST which usually has Naval activity very inactive and this includes Shock as well so usually around that time I try my best in enforcing rules or other which has also given me a reason to actually wanna get into Security to continue enforcing laws plus this could give me a reason to be even more active during the day instead of the night.

9: Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I understand.

10: What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a security officer I believe that my job is to monitor shock personnel ensure that they are policing within reason and enforcing laws on the ISD however it’s also a Security’s job to host training's, watch tryouts and do tryouts as well as learning everything a Security officer must learn to prove he’s worth and willing to do this job. Once these objectives are finished it’s a Security officers job to do tryouts, training's and assign jobs for Shock or, DT such as guarding brig, bridge, or other areas and for DT it’d be a small supervising to make sure they’re guarding a VIP correctly and in good positioning to not be interfering in the VIP’s activities. A Security officer's job has a lot of goals and objectives that they must make sure to accomplish.  

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

+Support
+Good Naval
+/- Before this haven't seen you on as much
+Good Leader

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• Emoo locked this topic