10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dect Become Trail Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:Dect

What is your steam name?:Dect

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:156488590

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes
Admin on a Gmod server X2 on the same server (RetributionRP)- Server has just recently shut down out of no where but had an active player base of 84 in the evening
Senior Admin on a Gmod server(DecryptedRP)-Server was disbanded due to lack of funds
Admin on a Gmod Server(Forgot the name)- I know the server was disbanded due to lack of funds but had an active playerbase of 30+ in peak hours
Senior Admin on a Gmod server(Systematic DarkRp)-Server was Shut Down due to the owner being lazy
Moderator on a Gmod Server (Creative Prop Kill server)- Server was only up for one month
Admin on TGP CSGO Trade server
Super Admin/Admin on Countless Inactive/ Disbanded Gmod Servers Involving the idea of Role play(Darkrp)  including 4 which I have no memory relating to the branding of the server. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 10 and started getting really active (Playing everyday) on August 20th

What date did you make your forums account? July 10

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? No warns

image.png.eae2c43289cf865b8bf1385714d583ac.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for?  TM

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Not Needed

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

The reason I am applying for the T-Mod role:
I have been playing on this server nonstop while witnessing rule breakers and minges. I have come across these fellows with no intention to harass them but to only deal with them in a manner to which they will be able to follow the rules right after. I try my best to do nothing but help the server out with calling sits, helping redirect new players, and also enforcing the rules to the individuals who go against them. I want to help the server out as much as I possibly can to give it such a shine that it will not only bring people back to the community but also bringing them back with a good understanding of how the server operates understanding the rules. I want to help this server as much as I can and I am willing to do anything for it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Once I see that the sit is ready to be taken I will start to record using shadowplay. I will use this as a way to record the sit that I am conducting to give to a higher-up if needed.
I will then explain to the individual what they did wrong. When the individual starts to disrespect me I will then gag him for the rest of the sit and will only ungag the individual once he accepts the fact that he is being rude and obnoxious and that he is willing to stop. I will then warn the individual with also stopping the recording. I will message an admin or higher up to ban him. If evidence is needed I will upload my recording to Streamable for viewing.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? Not needed

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Not needed

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Not Needed

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a nice day 🙂

-Dect

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Massive +Support

-Responsible

-determined

-un-biased

-nice

I have so many good things to say about tech Dect that it overwhelms my mind, over my time of knowing him he has been a great person, I see no reason for him not to be staff. He has handled his own when needed. He is a quick thinker and to my knowledge a good rep.

• Like 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

-Joined the server only 2 months ago. Stated he was inactive until August 20th

-Stated that he would record, but you need Manager+ permission to record while on duty

Overall I think you would be a good fit for staff, however you do need to read and study the HandBook

• Like 1

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

41 minutes ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

-Stated that he would record, but you need Manager+ permission to record while on duty

Overall I think you would be a good fit for staff, however you do need to read and study the HandBook

• Like 1

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

1 hour ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

I joined 3 months ago :V +Support

• Like 1

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

3 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

Easily +Support, Hope you get it man!

Edited by Sixx
  • Like 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

Also that extensive moderation background. Wew  +Support

+/- Support leaning +Support
I would suggest getting known in the community a bit more. Other than that the app looks solid to me.

Good luck!

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

22 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

+Active

+Follows Rules

+Active

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69