plzzz unban me i did nothing wrong +support

N0BLE FERRET

Steam Name: noble ferret

SteamID: : STEAM_0:536433503

Ingame Name: exp noble

Ban Length:  it say 4 days

Admin that Banned you: wildfire'(steam_0:1:42428330

Reason for Ban:   rdm   i never had done that

Dispute:  i dont know   whyi got ban  i was doing a mass test yesterday and i went to bed   and i try to get on and know i cant on plzz fix this 

Edited by N0BLE FERRET

+support 

Changing it to a +support, issuing admin wants the warning removed.

I misread the log for some reason. Sorry about that, I was very tired from school and tutoring.

Edited by Hope
  • Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

According to the ban panel, you were warned yesterday and banned today since the staff member who warned you did not have the capability to ban you for the requisite time. 

940273dc856280d47e52936716955cff.thumb.png.15308f419fc4355bff44b57b8e62ff44.png

You claim you have no idea why you were banned, but it definitely tells you the why you were banned when you attempt to log into the server. 

As you have not provided a defense or any sort of dispute, -support.

Nevermind then, according to Starstep, apparently a mistake was made. +Support.

Edited by Sinnik

-Support

I am pretty sure it tells you when you try to join the server.

+Support

Admin warned the wrong steamID

Edited by MiniLeopard
Changed to +Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+Support
It seems my warn targeted you. How this happened? I don't know.
I usually warn using SteamID, so I probably had your SteamID on my clipboard from something else.
The person who was supposed to receive this ban and warn received their ban, not their warn.
Regarding the image above, logs are showing Noble dying to other people.

1 hour ago, Starstep said:

+Support
It seems my warn targeted you. How this happened? I don't know.
I usually warn using SteamID, so I probably had your SteamID on my clipboard from something else.
The person who was supposed to receive this ban and warn received their ban, not their warn.
Regarding the image above, logs are showing Noble dying to other people.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png