CI ROLL CALL {9-8-2020/9-18-2020}

Skela

Name: MexicanGuy
Discord: Miguel Angel#9478
Activity:  7/10
Ideas for CI: 

I think we should have a job like maintenance that can give you armor on the raids and that can put up barricades in on site tests and Reset area in CI Base  like previus base.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

Name: Miricle
Discord: 1tsAM1r1cle#1438
Activity: Semi-Active
Ideas for CI: None currently
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}:

Shock Vice Commander Miricle | Former IF Squad
(also very first one to pass Shock's SSTF tryouts back in the day)

Name: Ash
Discord: Lil_Chan#1808
Activity: 7
Ideas for CI: N/A
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: N/A

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

Name: GL8
Discord:IN_Gabriel#8890
Activity:8/10
Ideas for CI: New Peds
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I am doing pretty well have cam up with many ideas for tests but was on vacation and didnt get to do any of them

Name: hope
Discord: hope#9328
Activity: 7/10

Ideas for CI:  Can't think of any at the moment. 

How do you think you're doing?: In terms of my activity in CI, I would say it is above average. I have been working alongside high command of R&D on updating SOP,  enforcing new/old rules etc. For military, I try my best to host as many raids as possible when I am on. 

What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I think my in-game activity could be worked on. Usually, I am tabbed out of the game to work on SOP work. 

osu! achiever? I don't know

Name: Zerk
Discord: Zerk#3928
Activity:  7/10
Ideas for CI: i am stoopid
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: n/a

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘧𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥! 𝘈-𝘉 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘴 you farted!i

f i get banned who cares i've had my fun 

49 total warns 🤑

Name: Vindertech
Discord: Vindertech#8070
Activity: 8/10
Ideas for CI: (Gimme Maynard, but if you cant then I guess) nothing for now.
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on? {Command only}: Im doing good and I think I can work on         U R     M O M         (no but for real, I can work on more activity)

Edited by OchandM

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

Name: Coltable
Discord: Coltable#5041
Activity: Active
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: Still going strong, Personally more communication with low command/none command and more promotions within enlisted.

Name: Zeus
Discord: TheZeus#9823
Activity: Active but I can improve a LOT
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: Im helping sort out inter branch issues and intra branch issues while trying to keep morale up.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Name: Creamey
Discord: @CreameyCheesey#6033
Activity: 6/10
Ideas for CI: Maglite 

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Name: Mason
Discord: @Gh0pit#5822
Activity: 6/10
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: Upping my activity once I get more settled into my courses, also server has bummed me out so eh.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Name: Arussso
Discord: Arussso#3120
Activity: 7/10
Ideas for CI: A recreation channel in TS so we do not interrupt people rping in our Ops channel
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: I believe I am putting in my part, I'm always on the ts helping out and I'm always moderating the discord and staying posted with that, I do believe I could work on ingame and getting more familiar with fellow CI

Aight I don't approve of this

Name:Alex Donwood
Discord:Pikachu#9819
Activity:5.6/10 (school draining my time)
Ideas for CI:Utility RND side, Bassicly like Maintenance and Medical but in RND. So that you know the researchers/doctors can heal,test with medical objects,Make new amnestics/brainwash serums ETC. For maintenance it could be almost like hacking HLPR bots,Use generator room,hacking cards,Finding new weaponry or making robots or something for CI

• Like 1

Name: Stage
Discord: Stage#1247
Activity: Weekends/Some weekdays
Ideas for CI: N/a
How do you think you're doing?  What you think you can work on?{Command only}: Nadda

Current

| Vice Sovereign Kir Kanos |
Former

| Shadow Guard VII Stage (2020) || Shadow Guard Lead Ren Blackstar (2023-2024)|